Author Topic: The Ultimate Action Figure Build Off!  (Read 18244 times)

Offline The Willoughbian

• Lieutenant
Re: The Ultimate Action Figure Build Off!
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2013, 05:47:03 AM »
Considering that there are only six or seven entries, I don't see why a late entry shouldn't be allowed. It's not like the polls are open yet.  Just post a pick in the voting thread, man. Also  can we get one of the mods to add CloneSnipers entry pic? He did post one in this thread, but just hasn't added it to the voting thread. It would be nice to have a couple more entries make things as interesting as possible.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2013, 07:48:43 AM »
Willoughbian I couldn't agree more. I haven't locked this down yet and I am doing so now. I also got an email request from Rex01 as he needed help posting the picture. So, I will allow DO's and CS78's entry for the voting thread in the interest of fairness and for a more enjoyable vote as those customs were created for this contest.

Going forward folks, and I hate to a hard case about this, but we are going to do our future voting contests just the same way we did this one. I could understand if we were not up front with the fact that you needed to post said entry into our voting thread once we created it, or if we had not created said thread in a timely manner, but from here on out it will be your sole responsibility (not a mods, not an admins) to read the contest parameters and get your entry posted correctly. If you need help figuring out what exactly you need to do all you need do is contact a forum moderator and every one of them will be glad to show you what to do to get your entry posted correctly (much like Rex01 did with me via email).

Ok, enough about the logistics, this was another great contest with some great entries so as soon as I get those three entries posted get ready for the voting thread to be unlocked!

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2013, 07:56:05 AM »
Thanks for all the amazing entries guys! If everyone who has entered agrees, I have no problem letting Michael, Darth Optimus, enter for this event a day late. I was going to close this thread today but will leave it open for feedback.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2013, 08:07:17 AM »
Entries added and the voting poll has been unlocked!

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=8680.0