Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 279621 times)

Offline Rune Haako

• Commander
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #90 on: December 20, 2008, 10:13:10 AM »
Do you have any plans to release the Separatist Boarding Craft aka Pod Hunter in the Clone Wars 3D vehicle  line?

« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 10:35:12 AM by Rune Haako »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #91 on: December 20, 2008, 03:27:44 PM »
I would like to know if there are any OTC ships (especially TESB)  planned for Legacy this coming year?

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
I'm wondering if there will be any kind of 'premium format figures' coming out in 2009. What I mean here is a line, similar to the vintage collection of a few years ago, made up of figures where you pull out all the stops (super articulation, the best sculpts, accessories that you may not be able to include at the basic figure price point).
If not this year, could you see this kind of line possibly becoming a reality at some point in the future?

Offline James

• Lieutenant
    • www.droidsandewoks.com
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
Are there any 2-1B medical droids slotted into the build a droid lineup? Several variations could be made such as a new version of the Empire Strikes Back droid, a repaint in the Droids animated series color scheme (see below), and a holographic version like the one in the Clone Wars movie.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2009, 08:14:21 AM »
I would love to know if there are any McQaurrie concept vehicles coming? Please, please make the walker first if you ever do one!

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2009, 01:04:03 PM »
I have a question why any lack of pictures from the TESB seeing it is supposed to be out next month or the month after, we usually have pictures before now, my concern is its going to be like last year where we really didnt get that much Star Wars stuff and we had a wave pushed back now you have already said that a wave is pushed back into 2010, so in a nutshell the question I am asking is 2 fold, is everything on schedule and why no pictures of anything other than ANH wave.

Offline Darth Caedus

• Commander
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »
I have a question why any lack of pictures from the TESB seeing it is supposed to be out next month or the month after, we usually have pictures before now, my concern is its going to be like last year where we really didnt get that much Star Wars stuff and we had a wave pushed back now you have already said that a wave is pushed back into 2010, so in a nutshell the question I am asking is 2 fold, is everything on schedule and why no pictures of anything other than ANH wave.
they r probably waiting for toyfair, which is next month(feb 15-18), and then we will see pretty much everything that is coming out for the next 6 months or so.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2009, 07:40:01 PM »
Yeah but Caedus by now in other years we would have seen the second by now, and the same thing happened last year.

Offline Darth Caedus

• Commander
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2009, 08:14:49 PM »
Yeah but Caedus by now in other years we would have seen the second by now, and the same thing happened last year.
since u seem eager for a photo of the esb wave i will be nice  ;D  http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87535F

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2009, 07:43:32 AM »
Its ok Cadeus more or less after I posted this, I found it and have posted it here, lol.

Thanks in anycase though.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2009, 06:57:35 AM »
Seeing that we now have pictures of the upcoming TESB wave, I was wondering about the selection of the Emperor for this wave? I was also wondering if there are any future plans to do a super articulated removable helmet AT-AT driver? I would love to see that figure.

I am also wondering about TESB vehicle offering froms Hasbro this upcoming year as well. 

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2009, 10:21:00 AM »
Seeing that we now have pictures of the upcoming TESB wave, I was wondering about the selection of the Emperor for this wave? I was also wondering if there are any future plans to do a super articulated removable helmet AT-AT driver? I would love to see that figure.

I am also wondering about TESB vehicle offering froms Hasbro this upcoming year as well. 
  Nice questions there, Tamer! I too, want to know this.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2009, 08:30:27 PM »
Dear Hasbro;
  I seen in the preview for next week's episode of the Clone Wars, several shots of  snowtrooperish looking AOTC era clone armor. I was wondering if you planned on releasing a fig of this design in the Clone Wars or Legacy lines?
  I also seen a shot of a Barc-type speeder with a glass cockpit and was wondering the same of it.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #103 on: January 27, 2009, 07:39:32 AM »
From what I understand Hasbro has a new question schedule once again. So please keep asking your questions and we will get em on!

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2009, 05:43:52 PM »
Here's the latest from Hasbro...

1. Do you have any plans to release the Separatist Boarding Craft aka Pod Hunter in the Clone Wars 3D vehicle  line?

No plans for that one right now.

2. I would like to know if there are any OTC ships (especially TESB) planned for Legacy this coming year?

There are no new brand-new OTC ships scheduled for '09, but there are going to be some dynamite exclusive versions of classic vehicles if the schedules hold.  We'll have more information on those at Comic Con.

3. Do you have any plans to release the Firefighter Battle Droid from the Destroy Malevolence episode of Clone Wars in the Clone Wars  3D line?

Yes indeed he will be coming, but likely not before the end of this year.