Author Topic: eFX Sandtrooper Precision Cast helmet  (Read 3771 times)

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
eFX Sandtrooper Precision Cast helmet
« on: November 24, 2010, 02:29:17 AM »

http://www.efxcollectibles.com/p-97-sandtrooper-helmet-precision-cast-replica-pre-order.aspx

We are proud to announce a special version of our stormtrooper helmet!  The weathered helmet of the Imperial Sandtroopers!  This helmet is limited to only 1000 pieces worldwide.  THERE IS NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER FOR THIS HELMET!

- US$169 Plus Shipping & Handling, CA State Sales Tax if applicable
- Shipment anticipated for January, 2011
- Based on an original helmet in the Lucasfilm archives
- As seen worn by the Sandtroopers on Tatooine in Episode IV: A New Hope
- Worldwide Edition Size: 1000 pieces
- Quality ABS construction
- Full scale replica
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity

Stormtroopers are one of the most recognized symbols of Palpatine's mighty Imperial forces. Legions of troops occupied worlds throughout the galaxy, from the vacuum of space to the frigid ice planet Hoth to the desert climate of Tatooine. The Empire trained specialized units equipped to withstand the many diverse climates of the known universe, all to maintain tyrannical order throught the galaxy.

Sandtroopers were specialized stormtroopers deployed to Tatooine in search of droids C-3PO and R2-D2. Their armor, although visually similar to standard Imperial stormtroopers, had an advanced cooling system in both helmet and suit, necessary for such a harsh climate. With helmets only slighly different in markings, Sandtroopers are most notably distinguished by their shoulder pauldrons, with different colors denoting rank.

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: eFX Sandtrooper Precision Cast helmet
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 04:48:01 AM »
I love the detail on the EFX items. Very cool Serg. I am doomed if they ever do an AT-AT Driver or do a Walker version of thier great ships. Those really looked cool to me at CV.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 05:29:42 AM »
Indeed. I have the Master Replicas Collector's Edition Stormtrooper helmet which is 99% similar to the eFX Precision Cast helmet. But I will pass on the Sandtrooper PCR helmet. Wish they did an asymmetrical movie accurate Sandtrooper LE helmet in the future.  Of course i wouldn't mind other troopers helmets like AT-AT, Snowtrooper, Scout, TIE Fighter Pilot, Royal Guard, Death Star Gunner or Imperial Naval Trooper. But eFX moving quite slow on production, plus not sure if they can get their hands on original IML molds, we might have to wait a long time for these helmets.
My collection
Trade Feedback

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 05:43:38 AM »
Serg, thanks for getting this up for us!  I've been trying to do so for the past 3 days and just keep running out of time.  This looks like another stellar piece from EFX for sure.

Offline jkno

• Dracula's Neighbor
  • Admiral
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • Deviant
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 05:44:49 AM »
The quality of PCR helmets and the price is quite good!
My collection
Trade Feedback