Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280335 times)

Offline darth neo

• Lieutenant
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #645 on: June 14, 2010, 08:24:47 AM »
huh?

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
  • need republic commando action figures!!
« Reply #646 on: June 19, 2010, 05:17:35 PM »
you typed that in lke gibberish

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #647 on: June 22, 2010, 05:22:07 AM »
Ok folks, this Friday is the deadline for our next round. Does anyone have any burning questions for Hasbro?

Remember folks, the more detalied and better written with correct spelling and grammar and meaning questions will have a better chance of being submitted than ones that are vague or not worded very well.

Offline republiccommando1164

• Lieutenant
« Reply #648 on: June 22, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
Heres my ones
1) Recently clone troopers from the clone wars dont seem to be able to hold there assiociated weapon or are not packed with the correct weapon, case in point Commander Thire,  the figure was not packed withe the DC-15 rifle he used in the episode Ambush (series 1 episode 1) also one of his hands is not able to hold the blaster pistol for it. A simple fix for this problem would be a trigger finger on both hands or a tightening of the hand mold by a milimeter or two.  Would hasbro consider solutions to this problem.
2) After seeing the selection of weapons in the new saga ledgends figures including the commando weapons and arc trooper rifle. Are we going to be surprised at toy fair by an annoncement of commando figures or are we going to see the ever popular and desired ARC troopers in the new line up.
3) Could you tell us of the features of the new boba fet, ie will he have a removable helmet etc.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #649 on: June 22, 2010, 01:56:53 PM »
Heres my ones
1) Recently clone troopers from the clone wars dont seem to be able to hold there assiociated weapon or are not packed with the correct weapon, case in point Commander Thire,  the figure was not packed withe the DC-15 rifle he used in the episode Ambush (series 1 episode 1) also one of his hands is not able to hold the blaster pistol for it. A simple fix for this problem would be a trigger finger on both hands or a tightening of the hand mold by a milimeter or two.  Would hasbro consider solutions to this problem.
2) After seeing the selection of weapons in the new saga ledgends figures including the commando weapons and arc trooper rifle. Are we going to be surprised at toy fair by an annoncement of commando figures or are we going to see the ever popular and desired ARC troopers in the new line up.
3) Could you tell us of the features of the new boba fet, ie will he have a removable helmet etc.

ive seen these questions before ....
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

• Lieutenant
« Reply #650 on: June 23, 2010, 09:19:59 AM »
yeah i posted them before but when the guys gave the warning i posted again

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #651 on: June 25, 2010, 05:49:41 AM »
Questions are submitted. I got an email that our questions are late again. I will ofcourse send the answers when they give them to me.

• Lieutenant
« Reply #652 on: June 25, 2010, 06:35:46 AM »
and answers will be of course answered in extreme detail

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #653 on: June 25, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »
and answers will be of course answered in extreme detail

LOL. If they give us the one I asked it will make for our first pictures if they do it!

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
« Reply #654 on: June 27, 2010, 07:30:11 PM »
dear hasbro why is it every time you realse a republic commando it is and exclusive ? minus schorch and the clone commando he comic pack  came in the clone lovers would love ot now the lack of non exclusive commandos and they will sell very good .

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #655 on: June 28, 2010, 01:10:43 PM »
Here are our latest answers. I guess thats what you would call them.

Is there any chance we get a few comparison images showing the new snowspeeder up against some previous offerings? Something to give us an idea of the size relation between the two, if any?

Unfortunately, we don't have any comparison pics available at this time.  The new one is about 10-15% smaller than the original.

Why can't we get a checklist for all the products coming in the next year with some pictures? Instead we have to speculate and listen to rumors and then we get leaked pictures popping up. Why can't you guys just cut out all the third partys and just give us a checklist? And if there is a possibility there could be a change, just note that. It would be greatly appreciated by us collectors.

There are many reasons why we don't do this.  First, things changeā€¦.and frequently.  Second, from a marketing standpoint, it's better to not have the whole line available so far in advance, since the goal is to build anticipation close to the time the toys launch.  Third, we don't have pictures that far in advance.  The best we can do is to work on a shorter, confirmed time frame and take advantage of large media events, like Toy Fair, Comic Con, and CV to get the message out about what is new and fresh in the upcoming season.  That's also why the websites play a key role in helping spread the message.

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #656 on: June 28, 2010, 03:58:14 PM »
Wow.  More crap from hasblow.  Sure glad we wait 3-6 weeks for them to give us this crapola.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #657 on: June 28, 2010, 04:26:34 PM »
Wow.  More crap from hasblow.  Sure glad we wait 3-6 weeks for them to give us this crapola.

And they were a week late to boot.

Offline commanderCharlie

• Captain
« Reply #658 on: June 28, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »
could you add in my qeustion for next months one cause i wann know if us commando lovers gt andy commandos!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #659 on: June 28, 2010, 05:01:37 PM »
could you add in my qeustion for next months one cause i wann know if us commando lovers gt andy commandos!

Charlie are you wanting to know if they are gonna do any basic carded republic commandos that are not store exclusives? If you rewrite your question a bit more so I can figure out what you are wanting to know per se I will see what I can do. As you can see by our last round of questions, Hasbro hasn't been offering us much "glimmer" the past few months so I wouldn't get my hopes up much though.