Author Topic: Front Page Section  (Read 12668 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Front Page Section
« on: December 03, 2009, 06:49:13 AM »
We now have the review section on our front page and don't forget that you too can write reviews. If you want it to get to the front page, it must meet the following basic criteria:

1. At least a one paragraph review has to be written (not just a Tube or hyperlink to another place)

2. Give us some good non blurry pics I can use to make a graphic to link to

3. Nothing offensive (nough said)

4. You must actually have the item in hand in order to review it. Believe it or not I have had reviews done from simply photographs or copied from reviews posted other places and that is just a no no!

If you feel your review has met those qualities and has not shown up on the fp, please pm me as I am so "all over the place" right now that I could miss it and don't want to miss anything good.

It would also be awesome if you compared the new version to previous models, did a video, etc.  I am also planning to do an archive board off of the fp reviews so when a fp review gets bumped it can go into an archive section and we can get a good toc going for all these great reviews.

FOR NOW ALL WE ARE PLANNING TO PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE  AND ARCHIVE ARE STAR WARS REVIEWS, BUT REVIEWS OF ANY LINE ARE WELCOME AS THEY MEAN CUSTOM POTENTIAL TO THE FOLKS HERE!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:14:05 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Front Page Section
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 06:13:09 PM »
Seeing some new reviews and want to create some buttons to link em on the front page, but they need to adhere to these criteria so I can get a button and link made. Thanks.