Author Topic: My Custom Figures (Republic, CIS, Imperial, Criminals, and MORE!)  (Read 117402 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
Re: My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles (Republic, CIS, Imperial, and Rebels)
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2019, 07:16:55 PM »
Great diorama. Great Custom. Great Backstory. Man, I could get into a second clone army under a different command. Off to the front pages.

Thanks! I think the plan would be to create Separatist Jango clones to infiltrate the regular clones and cause havoc behind Republic lines. It would be almost impossible to differentiate friendly from foe at that point. This would be due to the limitations of larger cloning facilities and the costs associated with them.

I love that cloning station, what a great combination of media to make it look like a medical/science research work station. I also really like how you modified the Taun We figure, she looks great with the mask and air tanks.

Thanks! It's made of so many different things; a key fob topper, hot glue sticks cut to size, plastiboard, broken medical equipment, soldering wire, and an electrical outlet.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #151 on: November 01, 2019, 03:04:23 AM »
I could see that wreaking some real havoc.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2019, 04:09:23 AM »
Off-World Jabiimi Nationalist Insurgents
I don't know how I could miss to comment on this awesome squad! Those are five excellent custom figures, indeed! Great use of Cassian & Jyn! They all look like rebels/terror guys nobody wants to mess with. I especially like the guy on the right-hand side with the EMP launcher and the red headband. The paint apps on his face look really nice! Now, you got some opponents for your GAR units!

Kaminoan Defector, Chau Ki
I took some time to look at all the details of this amazing project! I find it amazing how you created the overall esthetics of Kamino. The shapes look just like the actual concept. Do you have those Art of - and Making of Attack of the Clones books by the way? I've spent hours looking and reading through them.
That microscope looks excellent! So does the table! Did you make the table with a scroll saw? The edges of the foamboard look incredibly clean. These translucent gel blanks also look very realisitc.
Every accessory in this scene looks spot on! I especially like that box with drive mechanosm, the microscope and that tall tower!
And I can only agree with Starchaser and Tamer: The modifications on Taun We are awesome! I like that silver look of her skin! I think I've seen that print on the mask somewhere before, but I don't know where...is it a LEGO piece you cut and sanded down? And man are those tanks on her back actually pill shells?
This is a project I always dreamed of, but never added to my to-do list, yet. It's long enough. Just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2019, 07:36:48 AM »
Off-World Jabiimi Nationalist Insurgents
I don't know how I could miss to comment on this awesome squad! Those are five excellent custom figures, indeed! Great use of Cassian & Jyn! They all look like rebels/terror guys nobody wants to mess with. I especially like the guy on the right-hand side with the EMP launcher and the red headband. The paint apps on his face look really nice! Now, you got some opponents for your GAR units!

Kaminoan Defector, Chau Ki
I took some time to look at all the details of this amazing project! I find it amazing how you created the overall esthetics of Kamino. The shapes look just like the actual concept. Do you have those Art of - and Making of Attack of the Clones books by the way? I've spent hours looking and reading through them.
That microscope looks excellent! So does the table! Did you make the table with a scroll saw? The edges of the foamboard look incredibly clean. These translucent gel blanks also look very realisitc.
Every accessory in this scene looks spot on! I especially like that box with drive mechanosm, the microscope and that tall tower!
And I can only agree with Starchaser and Tamer: The modifications on Taun We are awesome! I like that silver look of her skin! I think I've seen that print on the mask somewhere before, but I don't know where...is it a LEGO piece you cut and sanded down? And man are those tanks on her back actually pill shells?
This is a project I always dreamed of, but never added to my to-do list, yet. It's long enough. Just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for the comment, Phillip. I'm glad you enjoyed the new additions. The table was made by hand I cut the pieces of foam board to side with an exacto blade. I sanded them down to get the clean edge, which makes it look neater. You're also right about the backpack for kaminoan. So good eye there. I'm working on a bacta tank to go with the table...

Here's one of my jedi knights, whom I sculpted a beard for.

Here's the bacta tank...so far.

And here's a Rakatan artifact I've made:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 07:52:09 AM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Moronarama

• Commander
  • UTINI!!!!
    • Moronarma Facebook Page
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2019, 11:06:34 AM »
Awesome work all around.  You've got me looking at every little plastic and metal piece of trash that comes by me to see if I can use it to make something cool.  You are inspiring, keep it up!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2019, 03:15:21 PM »
Awesome work all around.  You've got me looking at every little plastic and metal piece of trash that comes by me to see if I can use it to make something cool.  You are inspiring, keep it up!

Haha, same here, buddy! I also enjoy his topic a lot maybe because I grew up with the Prequels myself...I will try to get myself back to work this weekend. So many new ideas, but current projects are to be finished first! Have a great weekend, too!

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #156 on: November 01, 2019, 04:50:30 PM »
The sculpted beard looks very good! I also like the weathered tunic of the Jedi and the kit-bash with a Clone Trooper armor! Excellent Jedi custom there!
The bacta tank will look great in your Kamino diorama! I might try to build a bacta tank as well using inked epoxy resin...
Now, that Rakatan artifact just blew my mind and made me quite nostalgic! I'm actually re-installing Knights of the Old Republic II as I'm writing this comment! When I played this game 12 years ago, I lost track somewhere and couldn't play it to the end. After being demotivated for a while, I decided to give the first part a try. And I enjoyed every single sequence of KotOR! No trouble with the story and the plot at all!
Rakata is one of my favorite planets and I hope to make a Selkath custom some day...
Man, so much awesome stuff! It's like pulling a trigger when I comment and you immediately reply with new content!
The paint apps look amazing on this artifact, too! Thanks for all the incredible inspiration!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #157 on: November 01, 2019, 11:36:36 PM »
The sculpted beard looks very good! I also like the weathered tunic of the Jedi and the kit-bash with a Clone Trooper armor! Excellent Jedi custom there!
The bacta tank will look great in your Kamino diorama! I might try to build a bacta tank as well using inked epoxy resin...
Now, that Rakatan artifact just blew my mind and made me quite nostalgic! I'm actually re-installing Knights of the Old Republic II as I'm writing this comment! When I played this game 12 years ago, I lost track somewhere and couldn't play it to the end. After being demotivated for a while, I decided to give the first part a try. And I enjoyed every single sequence of KotOR! No trouble with the story and the plot at all!
Rakata is one of my favorite planets and I hope to make a Selkath custom some day...
Man, so much awesome stuff! It's like pulling a trigger when I comment and you immediately reply with new content!
The paint apps look amazing on this artifact, too! Thanks for all the incredible inspiration!

Thanks for the awesome comments. I'm getting closer to being able to fulfill my vision soon.

I sculpted some hair for my custom jedi knight.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2019, 09:15:00 AM »
Wow all kinds of neat things in this latest update. Off to the front pages.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2019, 10:57:19 AM »
Wow all kinds of neat things in this latest update. Off to the front pages.

I finished him up... I'm proud to present Jedi Knight Daakman Barrek, from the early 2000's Clone Wars cartoon.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:36:47 AM by RC-1136 »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2019, 06:17:35 AM »
Love the sculpt work you put in on this one. Man I miss that series. So wish we could get Karen to finish it off. Off to the front pages.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2019, 12:45:12 AM »
He turned out great and I really like the artifact.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2019, 09:15:11 AM »
Here's my personal take on a B1 rocket launcher droid armed with a E-60R missile launcher.

Mace Windu, weathered appearance

General Grevious. Not much of a custom, but I added more lightsaber hilts in his cape pockets.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2019, 03:52:17 AM »
Nice update, I could see that being aimed at an AT-TE or a gunship. Off to share the update.

Offline Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2019, 12:15:53 PM »
Now, your Jedi Knight underwent quite some transformation! He looks great in every stage!
And your Missle Launcher Droid looks spot on! That's a nice use of a STAP Battle Droid btw! The missle launcher looks excellent, too!
Also the weathering looks great on Mace as well and our favorite Cyborg is certainly happy to have added those lightsaber to his collection! Nice update!