Author Topic: Starchaser's Custom Thread  (Read 186167 times)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
Re: Starchaser's Custom Thread
« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2024, 03:20:34 PM »
Nice. Great project.

That new Toydarian is awesome.

Off to share.

Thanks, Tamer. Glad you liked her:)

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1291 on: February 22, 2024, 12:21:19 AM »
Here's a quick one:
Hurrmen – a Fluudling. 'urrmen (he always pronounces it with a silent “H”) is friendly, kind, generally happy and somewhat simple-minded. He is also exceptionally strong. He is a laborer who can be found wherever he is needed in the community. When he is frightened (either for himself or a friend) he can become very agitated and in this state is dangerous due to his prodigious strength. He likes children and animals and is very gentle with them. Hurrmen wound up on Farsolax when the merchant he was hired by (for his strength) became so exasperated with his lack of initiative that he flew off and left Hurrmen to fend for himself. Riiyah Zakar, who found him wandering around aimlessly, is one of the few who can help him calm himself when agitated. Leshee Shaloop, the animal handler, is probably his best friend, and he thinks Coggin and Weelis (the garbage managers) are the funniest beings in the galaxy.

Recipe:
Head = Funko Hup from Dark Crystal TV series
Body = TVC Ree-Yees
Hands = Orn Free Taa
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 12:30:21 AM by Starchaser »

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #1292 on: February 22, 2024, 01:02:37 AM »
Wow, that's so cool! It's kinda wicked to see the hands of Orn Free Taa in a different color other than blue. It works well! I also like Ree-Yees' jacket in red!

Add: on a second glance I find the background and the head give your custom and setting a medieval look.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1293 on: February 22, 2024, 01:21:40 AM »
Wow, that's so cool! It's kinda wicked to see the hands of Orn Free Taa in a different color other than blue. It works well! I also like Ree-Yees' jacket in red!

Add: on a second glance I find the background and the head give your custom and setting a medieval look.

Good eye, Philipp. He could work in a Fantasy context just as well (in fact, the Dark Crystal setting from which the head comes is just that). I just happened to have this Medieval arch that my wife found at a thrift store that worked for the picture.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #1294 on: February 22, 2024, 03:59:01 AM »
Nice, off to share.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #1295 on: February 22, 2024, 07:24:52 PM »
Cool character! Yeah the hands do fit in very well. Don't let him pet the rabbits lol.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1296 on: February 22, 2024, 07:27:05 PM »

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1297 on: February 22, 2024, 07:28:04 PM »
Cool character! Yeah the hands do fit in very well. Don't let him pet the rabbits lol.

Thanks, JDeck. Well, maybe not the rabbits. But...his pet is coming soon.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1298 on: March 06, 2024, 11:19:44 PM »
Well, it looks the reset of the forums went back in time and my Maaro image disappeared, so here he is again (Maaro take 2).

Maaro - A Pelleezeean. Pelleezeean live simple lives in small communities on their home planet. They are rare in galaxy. In fact, most who have encountered a Pelleezeean have encounter only one, a foul-smelling brawler of a criminal who shall not be named. Consequently, the galactic "understanding" of Pelleezeeans is built primarily on the reputation of one representative. As a child, Maaro was bored and rebellious and secretly idolized the infamous galactic criminal. As soon as he was able, he fled his home planet to pursue the "romantic" life of a criminal. With a love for brawling, Maaro is very happy as a small-time enforcer for a criminal gang called the "Wandering Star" part of the Crymorah Syndicate.

Recipe:
Head = MOTU minis Stinkor
Body = Klatooinian Raider
Hands = Ponda Baba

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1299 on: March 06, 2024, 11:24:34 PM »
And a new one:
Ezikarri Sorusalial – A landscape artist and professional gardener. In spite of his imposing size and somewhat frightening appearance, he is a gentle and serene being. A Krex,* Ezi has the ability to smell gradation in pH balance in soil, can see in both the ultraviolet and infrared spectrum, and is sensitive to moisture saturation. With an artistic eye, Ezi has become a master gardener and a sought after landscape architect. He has even created a garden-scape for the fabled Skydome Botanical Gardens on Coruscant.

*Species from the Old Republic, show with a large horn on its head – but only one Krex is ever shown, so I’m going to assume that different Krex members, or sub-species can have the frill like a Basilisk lizard and so we have Ezikarri.

Recipe:
Head = Marvel Legends Lizard (ToyBiz)
Body = Black Series Kuill
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 11:28:13 PM by Starchaser »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1300 on: March 07, 2024, 03:55:06 AM »
Yeah, to say I am having a time with our ISP is an understatement. Thank you for re-adding your last custom. I am getting it all back on the front pages too.

I like the new one. A fierce race doing a pacifistic job. Nice. Off to share.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1301 on: March 07, 2024, 04:21:54 PM »
Sorry that the adminstrative burden is such a hassle, but thanks for doing the work.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1302 on: March 07, 2024, 04:30:38 PM »
Vaxo Rend – human bounty hunter. While on a hunt early in his career, Vaxo happened upon another hunter after the same quarry. Vaxo thought it was a friendly competition until he apprehended the mark and the Trandoshan hunter ambushed him. It was a nasty brawl, but in the end, Vaxo was no match for the Trandoshan hunter who left him for dead and took the prize. The fact he didn’t die was a testament to Vaxo’s determination. Recovery took a long time and Vaxo vowed never to be caught in this kind of situation again. He trained in combat arts and developed cybernetically enhanced armor for his arms that have made him fearsome in hand-to-hand combat. He has become an accomplished hunter and combatant, including exacting vengeance on the Trandoshan that ambushed him. He lives strictly by the Bounty Hunter’s Guild Code and is a proponent of harsh measures for those who violate it. It is said that even the likes of Bossk, Boba Fett, and Cad Bane won’t insult or condescend to him.

Recipe:
Helmet/Torso = Andor (Aldhari)
Arms = Ready Player One I-R0k (Funko)
Lower torso and legs = Snake Eyes (Paris Pursuit)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #1303 on: March 08, 2024, 03:49:08 AM »
Nice. Off to share.

It would be interesting to see him go back and take out that Trandoshan that messed him up.

Offline Starchaser

• Moff
  • He who dares wins!
« Reply #1304 on: March 09, 2024, 07:40:40 PM »
Nice. Off to share.

It would be interesting to see him go back and take out that Trandoshan that messed him up.

Thanks, Tamer. I might do a custom of the Trandoshan after Vaxo got done with him  ;D