Author Topic: What action figure from media other than TFA would you like to see made for The  (Read 3497 times)

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
I wanted to see what other folks thought of this proposal. After SDCC it was revealed that we'd be getting Ahsoka, Kanan and Revan for the 6" Black Series Line. What other figures would you like to see produced? I'm thinking from sources such as Rebels, the comics, video games(SWTOR, Battlefront, Uprising, etc), novels, etc etc. And in either 3 3/4" or 6"?
My personal choices would be Xesh and Trill from Dawn of the Jedi and a ton of characters from SWTOR

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Wow, so much material. Frankly I think we need more Sith from multiple novels, comics, time frames, etc.

I am also a big fan of Shadows of the Empire and would love to see a revised super articulated line from that too. Fat chance of it happening, but it would be cool just the same.

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
Anythings possible Tamer. If they continue the fans polls we could see more figures like Revan. Do you remember when The Force Unleashed games came out? We still crave Galen Marek figures. I always wanted Guri and Spyker from SOTE.  You would hope that since now Marvel is producing Star Wars comics again we will see some action figure comic packs as well.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Guri is definitely one I would love to see in SA form.

Offline Goldleaderone

• Action Fleet Guru
  • Brigadier
  • Proud member of Red Sox Nation
    • Star Wars Reviews
I agree Tamer. Dash needs an update badly, and it would be great to finally get a Leebo figure. I would have loved to see these comic packs:

Dash and Leebo
Xizor and Guri
Leia and Chewbacca (Snoova disguise)
Luke and Lando (Imperial Guard disguises)

Some Imperial guards would've been nice. Also a Luke figure as he appeared on the cover of the novel, with the tan vest. I made my own but would have been cool to get an "official" release of that figure. It's so easy to make.

And an updated (and accurate) Outrider would be great. I'd want it exactly as the Micro Machines version. I have the Titanium version and while its much closer to how it looks then the POTF toy, it just seems a bit bulky at the back. The MM version is the only one they got the design right.
"I want my sanity back." - Wedge Antilles

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
So while we are on the subject of EU figures, any others you like to see?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
So while we are on the subject of EU figures, any others you like to see?

I would love to see some I.M.P.S. characters. Especially those AT-AT Heavy Gunners.

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
Funny you should mention I.M.P.S Tamer, just watched it again this week. Great idea though and the female scout walker driver not to mention the shuttle pilots would be great figures .

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I have a female AT-AT Driver custom and she is the highlight of my collection. We need more SW Female Figures period.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
Agreed on the IMPS figures.
I think we need Kal Skirata, Munin Skirata and Walon Vau.
Absolutely.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
Do you think we will see figures from the new EU?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh yeah, a ton of the Karen Traviss RC Novel characters would be cool. Daggone I wish they hadn't ticked her off so she could have finished off that series.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
Absolutely.
I love Karen's stories, can't tell how many times I've read the novels.

They could easily do "family" battlepacks with Etain, Dar and Kad, Papa Kal and the Nulls. Man I'd buy multiples of these.
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline bdc41866

• Commander
I love those books. Character development  par excellance and gritty military science fiction coupled with a great sense of humor. Two packs of Etain and Dar, Kal and Walon would be best sellers hands down. There is such a fan following for these characters. Much love.