Author Topic: X-WING ALLIANCE CHAPTER 25 - Plans Within Plans Pt1  (Read 10594 times)

Offline DarthSinister

• Captain
Hey buddy! Miss you around here, but I totally understand the time constraints of a man with a family and responsibilities.

Brilliant chapter! A lot of heart goes into these stories, that is easy to see. It occurred to me while ingesting your latest that it would be really cool if Disney picked up the Rouge Squadron as a stand-alone set of films.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Yowzer! Great to see you back bringing us more XWA. And that final shot gave me goosebumps!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Thanks so much everyone for your comments of support. I really wish I could do this stuff all day.

It may be some time before the final chapter, so here are a couple of pieces of art completed, it is the same image re-coloured, once the other artwork is in place I will insert the image. As you can see this mission is very much along the vein of the Death Star II attack...

Thanks for all your support.

Jules

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Gorgeous Jules! This is gonna look fantastic on the front page!

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
Guys, it's been ages since I've been active here, sadly all of my creativity has been focused on work, but it has been paying off, things seem to be looking up! Man did I have a rough time...

Anyhow I am still determined to complete this story before possibly returning to it sometime in the future. The final chapter will be some time away yet, but it will be completed.

Here is just a taster before I disappear once again...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow Jules. Just awesome. Expect this to grace the front page tomorrow. So glad to see you stop by.

Pm incoming.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Good to see you back Jules! Can't wait to see more of your always exciting series!

Offline Conandoodle

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
I'm late to the party .. and just catching up.

Jules, where ever you are, these are incredible. I have hunted down and read the first few chapters of your terrific story. It truly breaths more life into a fantastic part of the SW universe. Thank you for taking the time to create these.

I noticed in a previous post from a few years back that the installations were available for DL - unfortunately, it says the account had expired. I am taking a flight soon and would love to read the rest of the series. Is there a new link, or is online the only option?

Again, thank you. It is amazing.

Offline John Caliber

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars Toyscapes (Facebook)
This series is a brilliant effort - I get exhausted just looking at the pages, knowing of the supreme effort that has been invested in their creation.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
This series is a brilliant effort - I get exhausted just looking at the pages, knowing of the supreme effort that has been invested in their creation.

Our Hangarbay94 has given me a neck issue from just shaking my head in amazement at what he is able to pull off.

Offline John Caliber

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars Toyscapes (Facebook)
It's sometimes a feat of dedication and concentration and persistence that you don't appreciate when you're smack in the middle of crafting such a project; afterwards, with distance and time, you look back and can get frightened at the monster you 'birthed' :)

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
I'm late to the party .. and just catching up.

Jules, where ever you are, these are incredible. I have hunted down and read the first few chapters of your terrific story. It truly breaths more life into a fantastic part of the SW universe. Thank you for taking the time to create these.

I noticed in a previous post from a few years back that the installations were available for DL - unfortunately, it says the account had expired. I am taking a flight soon and would love to read the rest of the series. Is there a new link, or is online the only option?

Again, thank you. It is amazing.

Apologies for not coming back to you on this query. Unfortunately I have not renewed my FlipBook service, they wanted over £100 for the privilege.

You should find all of the chapters on this forum, if you can't I'll see if I can get them all in one place.

I've not reviewed the series for some time, if you see any elements missing please PM me and I will rectify.

One other thing, Chapter 18 the movie may have the sound removed... Disney have decided to close the door on us creative types. If you get to the chapter I can probably send you a link to the file via my Dropbox account.

Thanks again for the feedback.

J

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Jules, if you need and ISY Server Folder for any of your great work just let me know and I will get you set up. Hate to think of loosing any of this!

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Quickly browsed through the panels (I'm on the clock here at the office ;) ), but first impression is nothing short of amazing. I totally agree with Chewie, your visuals are stunning and the story only strengthens them. Will take a read when I get home and I'll definitely catch up and reread some of the older issues.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
Re: X-WING ALLIANCE CHAPTER 26 Spoiler
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 04:21:58 PM »
As I look at my strategic planning paradigm this piece of work should be filed under "Trivial and Wasteful" ... but it's still so much fun...

The final chapter is coming along nicely.