Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FOUR 19/08/2015 - ECHOES OF THE PAST PT. 3!  (Read 21180 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FOUR 25/01/2015 - ISSUE 11 - Intrigue!
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2015, 04:44:56 AM »
Its about time I left better comments. First off when I saw the Senate stuff I started to groan going back to my feelings when Filoni pretty much ruined a few episodes over the Senate Stuff (just my opinion folks). Now I can handle it the way you included it to show how Tok was causing Palps some trouble and you made your point and moved on. I am interested to see how Tok takes to being bossed around by Grievous. I don't see good things happening there. I also enjoyed seeing the dark side a bit in Mace. I knew he had it in him if the truth be told. Once again you have me hooked on your characters, storyline, and action. I wonder how Embo is going to handle Mace? Great episode.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2015, 06:53:27 PM »
Its about time I left better comments. First off when I saw the Senate stuff I started to groan going back to my feelings when Filoni pretty much ruined a few episodes over the Senate Stuff (just my opinion folks). Now I can handle it the way you included it to show how Tok was causing Palps some trouble and you made your point and moved on. I am interested to see how Tok takes to being bossed around by Grievous. I don't see good things happening there. I also enjoyed seeing the dark side a bit in Mace. I knew he had it in him if the truth be told. Once again you have me hooked on your characters, storyline, and action. I wonder how Embo is going to handle Mace? Great episode.

Heh, yeah I didn't want to linger too long with the Senate scenes! They were necessary to get Tok on Sidious' radar however...and we know it's never a good thing when a Lord of the Sith starts to take notice of you (just ask Ventress)! As for Mace's dark side, there was always an 'end justifies the means' edge to Windu (look at his actions in Episode Three) that I tried to touch on in this issue with his treatment of Tameron. It's hardline, it's cold, but nowhere near cruel or evil.

The confrontation with Embo is going to be fun, and there will also be some classic droid-versus-clones action in the next issue too! And you're right...Tok is not going to be happy about taking orders from Grievous!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »
Volume Four Issue Twelve - Cutting Ties!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I am going to go share this and will leave better comments later. I can't wait to see how the battle on the cover turns out!

Offline John Caliber

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars Toyscapes (Facebook)
Fantastico!

Enjoying this epic immensely, a hybrid of live-action and TCW animated narrative styles.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Love it. I read this one fast the action was so intense. That last image reminds me of the Sith lighting up their lightsabers for TOR Videos if you remember them. I loved those preview videos.

Great chapter Kualan. Daggone now I have to wait to see how this turns out. I am glad you didn't kill Embo off by the way.

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Another most excellent chapter Kuulan!!! Your series makes the lack of any more official Clone Wars episodes a little less painful  ()rr
Tons of great action, while setting up for a pretty epic finale. That's a hard balancing act to toe, you have my most sincere respect there! Keep 'em coming!!!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Phew! Sorry for the delay, here's a preview of Volume Thirteen:

EDIT: Preview removed. Full issue below.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:59:39 AM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Well I didn't see that coming. Great preview. Time to go share it.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Here's the full version of Issue Thirteen Volume Four - Echoes Of The Past, Part One.

Feedback welcome!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
The only feedback I can give is don't make me wait long for the next chapter! Tok and Mace are gonna fight side by side against Dooku and Grievous! Bring it on! Excellent Chapter.

Off to share this in the usual places.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks Tamer! Don't worry, the next issue should be up a lot faster than the last one.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Here is the next issue folks - ECHOES OF THE PAST, PART TWO!

Hope you guys enjoy, the finale really heats up here.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:57:39 AM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Absolutely fantastic! What a great way to start the weekend. Look for this on our front page soon. You have got some major players together here. I am so looking forward to seeing Tok and Grievous exchange a few pleasantries. Your story has me on the edge of my seat. I will be honest I am enjoying your storyline for The Clone Wars so much better than what we got in the TV Series. Bravo Sir!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Got this on the front page. I am still reeling from who is gonna win this thing. Thanks for sharing Kualan.