Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FOUR 19/08/2015 - ECHOES OF THE PAST PT. 3!  (Read 21182 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
I really enjoyed this episode. I thought I would not be able to have a more favorite villian than Kastrofa, but I must say this Lord Tok looks like he might outrank him. I love the characters you are coming up with and seeing the character develop from some of my favorite Jedis (like Mace Windu).

I know that The Clone Wars Fans are feeling terribly let down after the end of the TV Series and even though you see a mention every once in awhile from SW.com you can really see that we are getting ready to link to the REBELS timelines and of course Episode 7. This gives those fans something to hold onto and I really appreciate you doing that for them.

Finally, your story and artwork just keeps getting better. I know this to be true because as soon as I am done I get frustrated that I am gonna have to wait to see how this turns out. You are doing well with your writing if I am getting that feeling. Only a few of my favorite authors do I do that with.

Time for another front page shout out too. This is too good of a work for folks not to notice. I am also sharing this on our Facebook Page too.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 06:05:08 AM by Tamer »

Offline John Caliber

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars Toyscapes (Facebook)
I reiterate everything Tamer has written; fantastic fiction, and no better source than the Clone Wars period which remains I think the ultimate wellspring of combat-orientated storylines (and dramatic shockwaves radiating from, in all corners of the galaxy) in Star Wars lore.

Offline hangarbay94

• Moff
    • XWA-The Web-Comic Homepage
Kualan,

I've started reading this from part one and I just wanted to let you know how much I continue to enjoy your creation. The dialogue is so slick it just draws me in. I love the characters and all the amazing locations.

Part one is just superb... I'll keep reading.

Jules

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I really enjoyed this episode. I thought I would not be able to have a more favorite villian than Kastrofa, but I must say this Lord Tok looks like he might outrank him. I love the characters you are coming up with and seeing the character develop from some of my favorite Jedis (like Mace Windu).

I know that The Clone Wars Fans are feeling terribly let down after the end of the TV Series and even though you see a mention every once in awhile from SW.com you can really see that we are getting ready to link to the REBELS timelines and of course Episode 7. This gives those fans something to hold onto and I really appreciate you doing that for them.

Finally, your story and artwork just keeps getting better. I know this to be true because as soon as I am done I get frustrated that I am gonna have to wait to see how this turns out. You are doing well with your writing if I am getting that feeling. Only a few of my favorite authors do I do that with.

Time for another front page shout out too. This is too good of a work for folks not to notice. I am also sharing this on our Facebook Page too.

Thanks Tamer! Glad you're enjoying the new villain - I think Railas Tok is shaping up to be my favourite of the series too, since we know more about his background and history than we did about Kastrofa. And there's more to come!

I reiterate everything Tamer has written; fantastic fiction, and no better source than the Clone Wars period which remains I think the ultimate wellspring of combat-orientated storylines (and dramatic shockwaves radiating from, in all corners of the galaxy) in Star Wars lore.

You're completely right about the CW-era, John. Although I love every period of SW lore for different reasons, the Clone Wars definitely takes the top spot for galactic-scale combat and battle sequences.

Kualan,

I've started reading this from part one and I just wanted to let you know how much I continue to enjoy your creation. The dialogue is so slick it just draws me in. I love the characters and all the amazing locations.

Part one is just superb... I'll keep reading.

Jules

Cheers Jules! Here's a preview of Issue Six - Descent Part Two, for you to read once you have caught up with the other issues!

EDIT: Preview removed - full issue below.

The rest of the issue shall be coming soon!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:41:43 AM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Time to take the new teaser to the front page.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Issue Six - Descent Part Two, is now here!

Hope you enjoy!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Wow, awesome chapter. I didn't have the time this morning to read it, but I did it anyway. Thats how hooked I am. Look for this on the front page in a few minutes. Thanks for sharing Kualan!

Offline CloneCrazy

• Commander
Man, that was awesome!!! I truly wish that Rebels, and a lot of multimedia SW events, were as fun and well executed as this! Thanks for all the work you put into these!!!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Thanks guys! Unfortunately, due to my RL work schedule at the moment, it could be some time before Descent Part Three is completed. So in the meantime I knocked up a little teaser image of some of the characters and plotlines that are going to take place during the rest of Volume Four. A sort of trailer in comic form, I guess.

[Click for full-size]

Offline John Caliber

• Lieutenant
    • Star Wars Toyscapes (Facebook)
Brilliant effort, and full of enthusiasm. I look forward to more of your stories as and when life gives you leave to enjoy producing them :) They entertain and inspire others like myself to get a' movin' with our own fictions too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
That new teaser has me intrigued. I need to go get that to the front page.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Preview for the next issue, Descent Part Three!

[Removed - full issue now available below]
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:31:45 PM by Kualan »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Beautiful Cover. Time to go to the front page. I am so enjoying this.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I bet the droid fighters don't have the same problem with firing on civilian aircraft! I certainly can't wait for more.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I bet the droid fighters don't have the same problem with firing on civilian aircraft!

Your instincts serve you well, young Padawan!