Author Topic: Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!  (Read 8205 times)

Offline DarkKnight4516

• Cadet
Re: Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2014, 04:39:46 PM »
Hey guys updates!

Indiegogo extended our goal end date to allow people to get more orders in due to the recent influx of orders.

We have 7 days left so people still have a chance to get orders in !
Final day to get your order into indiegogo by is April 23rd.

All sets will now receive limited edition numbering (out of how many sold) to show you were the first to get one and considered what we like to call Limited "FIRST ORBIT" Edition  for anyone who orders during our indiegogo campaign!!!!!

Plus

We have 2 new stretch goals

- $ 11,000

If we can reach $11,000 everyone will get a not yet released Little Guy Bone Chest Armor Piece included with their set! So lets keep spreading the word and get those orders in! And try to reach that bonus!

-$ 18,000
If we can reach $18,000 everyone will get a not yet released Forest Bait on a Stick included with their set! Used to trick humans and walking carpets into getting captured. So lets keep spreading the word and get those orders in. Lets try to reach the best goal of all!

Hopefully we can reach these goals before our campaign ends so we can get everyone who orders all these cool extra items. Also we have recently started printing and products are coming off our printers at a good rate.

http://igg.me/at/twelfthparsec/x/6311184

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 02:54:38 AM »
Time to get the word spread on this new update!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2014, 07:23:56 AM »
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/custom-star-wars-inspired-space-trees#activity

New update on the front page. Looks like early bird sets are gonna start shipping this week.  ;D

Offline My kind of scum

• Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2014, 01:42:24 PM »
I'm being lazy and copy/pasting a post from Rebelscum.  I figured there might be some folks here that don't go to their forums.  I hope that's ok...

OK...  Received mine today - the box was a bit dinged up from its many travels (It had been lost and found by the USPS...)  and there was some minor damage to some of the support struts and I was missing the topper that was supposed to be in the box (I am going to contact 12th Parsec about that but so far their customer service has been stellar, so I'm not worried), but it doesn't really matter.  Overall, I am over the moon for these things.  Wow.  So impressed - particularly so after being so underwhelmed by a recent similar offering.  The quality here really shows.  At this point, I just wish I could go back in time and somehow have more money to throw at their kickstarter so I could have more of these trees already - you'll see my ewoks are pretty packed in there at this point, so I need more trees.  Here are a bunch of photos (please forgive the poor image quality and the general messiness of my room in the background) and then a little more commentary...
First up, some shots of my set-up sans figures...

And now (over)populated with Endor figure goodness...

Now, some notes in random order...

- The small pieces are sturdy (despite some being broken in transit to me due to mishandling of the box) - this is something I was worried about but really does not seem to be an issue.
- The right angles of the base of the trees are not nearly as noticeable in person, in my opinion.  That said, a little bit of moss covering at the bottom will probably be in order.
-  The 3d print texturing really works for these models, rather than against them - makes the whole thing look more natural.
-  I could be wrong, but I think the bridges are now cast resin - they feel very sturdy and don't have the texturing to them.
-  They really need a large central platform ala the vintage ewok village.  I may spend some time trying to adapt their trees to accept that platform if nothing else.
-  I cannot wait until their store is up and running.  I want more of these now.  I can't say enough how impressed I am with the final project.  This is a really really cool modular playset and I hope that they can continue with the Ewoks as well as branching out because I don't think Hasbro could even come close to this product.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2014, 12:31:16 PM »
Wow, that looks great.

Glad to see the status update.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2014, 02:31:50 AM »

I got in my set and all I can say is hang onto your jaw. It is that good!

Full photo shoot on our Facebook Page too.

DarkKnight4516, you have a sure fire hit on your hands.

Offline krztfr

• Colonel
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 05:13:48 PM »
man I regret not putting money into this. Still taking orders for it or only doing those who made donations?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 02:26:41 AM »
This is one of the neatest things I have gotten in awhile. I am not a ROTJ Fan at all, but this set is just too cool so I am planning on getting some Ewoks!