Author Topic: Boba Fett's Slave1 color questions  (Read 999 times)

Offline Hand So Low

• Ensign
Boba Fett's Slave1 color questions
« on: July 12, 2013, 10:07:33 AM »
Hey all. The other day I got Boba's Slave1 from the "Rise of Boba Fett" for $20. I want to turn this into the Empire version. I've read ALOT of everybody's posts and am impressed with all the knowledge you guys bring to the table. I am a complete newb at customizing, but confident that I can do it (with the help of all the posts I've bookmarked). Problem is that I'm colorblind. Not completely black and white colorblind, but I can only see the number 12 in the first circle on the picture below. I'll put it this way, I can see colors. Just not the way most people do and shades are difficult to distinguish. I failed color theory 3 times at art school before I found this out.

So my question is this: What colors should I buy to turn my prequel Slave1 to an OT Slave1? I've found plenty of color suggestions for imperial ships, but not the Slave1. Thanks for your help.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Boba Fett's Slave1 color questions
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 06:54:26 PM »
One guy I know did a great one was a member here called Screaming Samurai Studios. I would ask him in a heartbeat. He knows his paint.