Author Topic: Two Seater AT-ST!  (Read 14745 times)

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
Re: Two Seater AT-ST!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »
Yes, I am so excited about this vehicle I plan on getting a few of these to say the least, my goal is at least 8 that would give me 2 squads of AT-ST's as its 4 vehicles per squad.

I am just wondering when hasbro will decide to make a new AT-ST Driver, they have put off making a good version of this figure, like a lot of other figures they could make for army builders and collectors alike seems all they give us os the excuse that kids will not buy them what a croc how about the collectors who go to work and spend there hard earned money kids change there minds quick its the older collectors that know what they want.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »
I see Brians Toys has these up for "pre-order"  for the low low price of $99.99   ::)    $99.99   how can this clown still be in business. Plus he has other so called pre orders for figures currently on the pegs for $14.99.   

Offline narceron

• Sirian Naval Commander
  • Brigadier
    • Narceron.com(defunct)
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »
in business the same way the over priced vet in our town is in business, prestige, :(

I'm gonna pass on this thing, wait for a hoth version to go with teh ATAT, next year is a big ESB year, right?

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 08:27:50 PM »
Yep!

... unless you're Hasbro ...

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2009, 03:31:37 AM »
found the new AT-ST at my local online store Sagacentral
here is the link

http://www.sagacentral.com.au/Content_Common/pr-New-Arrivals_Star-Wars-Exclusive-AT-ST.seo

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2009, 04:06:21 AM »
maybe I'll pick one up if I see it.  maybe.

it dwarfs the original!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2009, 09:52:48 AM »
I will get at least one and then perhaps another to get the Hothy treatment and more movie accuarate piecies.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2009, 09:53:58 AM »
That saga central one is a bit steep considering that in the us, we should be able to pick one up for less than half that price.

• Captain
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »
I will get at least one and then perhaps another to get the Hothy treatment and more movie accuarate piecies.
MORE movie accurate?   How far off is the new one? 

The old one was all wrong on most the movie prop version but I'm not sure what to look for on that new AT-ST that's still off.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:35 AM »
We need some comparrison pics. Serge, didn't you post some?

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2009, 12:13:57 PM »
The AT-ST is supposed to be $39.99 when it comes out I want to know why the latest waves of figs comic packs and vehicles are nowere to be found.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »
I too want to know this, Lee. Are they waiting for the Christmas rush or something? We should have new figures on the shelf by now.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »
I do not know they are 2 almost 3 waves behind with legacy and comic packs, not to mention the AT-ST and the Tie interceptor with its limited sightings I think there is more to it than just christmas rush

• Captain
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:42 PM »
I too want to know this, Lee. Are they waiting for the Christmas rush or something? We should have new figures on the shelf by now.
distribution of the carded figures is horrible, it seems like its a mess everywhere.

I'm blaming that damnable ubiquitous Saga Legends subline from screwing the Legacy collection and the Clone Wars.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »
That saga central one is a bit steep considering that in the us, we should be able to pick one up for less than half that price.

i know what you mean but thats what we pay regardless mate even if toys r us had them they would be the same price or even higher.
for example the CW ARC-170 and the CW Gunship LL came out they were priced at $129.99!! i bet even the you guys would pay a 3rd less then that.
our figures are the same $17.99 is normal price and hardly EVER!! Go on clearance, and you guys could buy almost if not 3 figures for the same price...
we just have to deal with it its all we can do, even to import ships from the states is pricey, like im looking for the tx-130 tank or what ever its called put it would cost me 35 U.S for the vehicle and 30 U.S for shipping ( $70/$80 AUSD and thats before customs take there cut!!). or i can get it at Saga central for $59 plus $8 shipping and it would be at my door the next day... unfortunately >:( i missed out on getting the from him!!!!

i'll shut up now lol i could keep going on how we Aussies get ripped of by hasbro and retailers...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:14:25 PM by TheCloneCommander »

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead