Author Topic: Re: A little something for the 40th pg 33 from mr.jedi1977  (Read 74999 times)

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Re: mr.jedi1977's major carded update part 2 6/26/16 continues on pg 21
« Reply #315 on: June 30, 2016, 06:19:20 PM »
Very Nice work as always Artie, Love these updates, send me a PM for the blister size you need for Cane Adiss, I may have one
Thank you Foxtrot Delta Keep Watching for the next update ! and i will be in touch on that blister ... The cane figure is a pretty big figure and is not the average blister but i will get measurements for you ! Thanks

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
Re: mr.jedi1977's major carded update part 2 6/26/16 continues on pg 21
« Reply #316 on: June 30, 2016, 06:32:28 PM »
Ok onward for update # 3  this batch concludes DarthStreams customs card backs ! There's another batch of cards coming as well  . Thanks again to everyone viewing and taking the time to comment ..

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: mr.jedi1977's major carded update part 3 6/30/16 continues on pg 22
« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2016, 05:30:45 AM »
These are gorgeous. I Love em. Off to share.

We are all quite fond of Darth Stream's work too. Great to see awesome collaborations like this!

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #318 on: July 02, 2016, 08:34:27 AM »
These are gorgeous. I Love em. Off to share.

We are all quite fond of Darth Stream's work too. Great to see awesome collaborations like this!

Thank you again Tamer as always I have one more carded update coming  and its gonna be a good one !

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
Ok wrapping up the carded update with the fourth and final carded update for now ! With the exception of the Saitorr kal fass card These cards were done by Foxtrot Delta so i would like to give him a big thank you for helping me out with some really cool cards I was hoping to have the Han Solo Carboinite card set up but i am still working on that so it will be up next post .. Thanks again in advance for all who read and comment..... returning soon with more custom figures !

Offline Blizzard Force

• Lieutenant
  • The shield will be down in moments.
    • Blizzard Force Customs
Re: mr.jedi1977's Carded update part 4 concludes on pg 22 7/5/2016
« Reply #320 on: July 06, 2016, 12:30:50 AM »
Ummm....wow. ;D Didn't have time to comment yet on updates #3 and #4...so here we go... ;)

- love that Gailid, especially the work on the headgear. Is that an Imperial technician head you've used?

- great Imperial officers! Did you complete the DS meeting with those or is someone still missing?

(and great work on the rest as well of course :) )

- wow on the updated Tessek. I'm currently working on a cardback for him as well, it's difficult to get a good pic for him - but yours turned out great. Also great custom - my guess would be you used the soft goods from a vintage Squidhead?

- I'm jealous of the Veers - my favorite character after all...  ;D ;) I have him lying here almost finished for a while now (basically same recipe), but didn't get to painting him yet. Man, I need more time! ;)

- Captain Lennox...so cool. He's on my To-Do-list as well (same as Lt. Cabbel to his left on the pic)

- Hrchek Kal Fas...great work. Did a cardback for him a while ago as well, good idea to mirror the pic, somehow it looks better that way...

- 5D6-RA-7....he's lying here finished as well. ;) Great pic from the SWCCG...I had thought it would maybe be too small for a card (used another one in the end) but have to say your version turned out perfectly.

- Gil Viray....lol, that one's cool! :) Did a card for him as well a month (or two) ago, had no idea he existed until I he was requested by a customer... Great work on the head, may I ask where that came from?

...all in all: Awesome work...and the sheer amount is - again - totally stunning...kudos to you as well as Foxtrot Delta...  :)
BLIZZARD FORCE CUSTOMS on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blizzardforcecustoms/

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #321 on: July 06, 2016, 05:39:44 AM »
So cool. Love it. More comments on the front page.

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #322 on: July 06, 2016, 04:46:31 PM »
Ummm....wow. ;D Didn't have time to comment yet on updates #3 and #4...so here we go... ;)

- love that Gailid, especially the work on the headgear. Is that an Imperial technician head you've used?

- great Imperial officers! Did you complete the DS meeting with those or is someone still missing?

(and great work on the rest as well of course :) )

- wow on the updated Tessek. I'm currently working on a cardback for him as well, it's difficult to get a good pic for him - but yours turned out great. Also great custom - my guess would be you used the soft goods from a vintage Squidhead?

- I'm jealous of the Veers - my favorite character after all...  ;D ;) I have him lying here almost finished for a while now (basically same recipe), but didn't get to painting him yet. Man, I need more time! ;)

- Captain Lennox...so cool. He's on my To-Do-list as well (same as Lt. Cabbel to his left on the pic)

- Hrchek Kal Fas...great work. Did a cardback for him a while ago as well, good idea to mirror the pic, somehow it looks better that way...

- 5D6-RA-7....he's lying here finished as well. ;) Great pic from the SWCCG...I had thought it would maybe be too small for a card (used another one in the end) but have to say your version turned out perfectly.

- Gil Viray....lol, that one's cool! :) Did a card for him as well a month (or two) ago, had no idea he existed until I he was requested by a customer... Great work on the head, may I ask where that came from?

...all in all: Awesome work...and the sheer amount is - again - totally stunning...kudos to you as well as Foxtrot Delta...  :)
Thank you Blizzard Force I appreciate it ! ok let me answer these questions for you ! For Gailid i believe it was a rebel technician head i used then i put the head gear on , then used sculpy to add some extra hair.  I did in face finish all the imperial officers from the meeting  You can see the other two in a previous update, i currently do not have a card yet for chief Bast but hopefully soon i will . As far as Tessek i did use a vintage cape and the belt. The inner robe i had material for it which is the same material i used for the inside of the cape . And Finally for Gil Viray i used a Luke Skywalker head from the 30 anniversary collection packed with the moisture vaporator. I smoothed out some of his hair repainted it and added sideburns . I am happy with the results on that one .

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #323 on: July 06, 2016, 05:09:42 PM »
So cool. Love it. More comments on the front page.
Thank you again tamer ! Funny that you mention that , a friend had also challenged me to make every last character . It started out as a joke but now i figured why not . So my goal is to now have one of the most complete carded collections from the original trilogy. I am finding it really fun looking up very random characters that have a name and a little backstory that ties in with the OT. And Boy i have a bunch more coming lol 

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #324 on: July 06, 2016, 05:16:41 PM »
That's a fantastic bunch of carded customs! I really dig the pilots and commando. I thought hasbro/kenner made every character, droid and monster under the binary suns, but you keep finding and making those they missed. That stovepipe droid is tops, awesome card back too.

Offline Foxtrot Delta

• Commander
« Reply #325 on: July 06, 2016, 08:14:50 PM »
Awesome Work on your custom figures MrJedi, the EndorRebel Soldier and General Veers are fantastic IMO as well as Tessek and the Battle Damage R2 after the Death Star Trench Assault, your display wall must be huge!!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2016, 06:36:23 AM »
More coming sure sounds great to me. If you have counted, what is the number of characters, droids, etc. that you think still need made from the OT?

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2016, 06:50:06 PM »
That's a fantastic bunch of carded customs! I really dig the pilots and commando. I thought hasbro/kenner made every character, droid and monster under the binary suns, but you keep finding and making those they missed. That stovepipe droid is tops, awesome card back too.
Thank you JDeck it has been fun learning more backstories and getting names of these very minor characters lokk for the next update coming soon !

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2016, 06:52:48 PM »
Awesome Work on your custom figures MrJedi, the EndorRebel Soldier and General Veers are fantastic IMO as well as Tessek and the Battle Damage R2 after the Death Star Trench Assault, your display wall must be huge!!
Thanks a bunch FoxTrot Delta however i cant display them the way i would  like to . But one day maybe lol

Offline mr.Jedi1977

• Major
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2016, 07:07:40 PM »
More coming sure sounds great to me. If you have counted, what is the number of characters, droids, etc. that you think still need made from the OT?
Yes indeed there are more to make that are in the works but the list  surprisingly is winding down . After that it's upgrading the remaining figures that don't have the articulation and carding them on a vintage card ! To answer the question i really don't know or have a number as to what i think defines whats left to be made .  But it amazes me that even after almost 40 years i still find and learn something new weather it be a character ,  or droid from the OT so there's always something or someone  . I can say this there is one droid that's in the works that's not an astromech droid or humanoid i am working on  . As well as  a  few really random characters . Then after that idk maybe take requests as to what collectors can come up with as my next figure lol kind of like my own fans choice contest haha!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:11:31 PM by mr.Jedi1977 »