Author Topic: Action Figure Customs Marketplace.  (Read 3045 times)

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Action Figure Customs Marketplace.
« on: July 31, 2012, 04:00:57 AM »

Ok so most of you know I started the Action Figure Customs Marketplace group on Facebook yesterday. I thought I might make the announcement here and create this thread to discuss the group off of facebook if need be. So what do you guys think so far. It certainly seems to be taking off. I would like to keep the non -customs sales posts weeded as much as possible. I am also thinking about rules so everyone is treated fairly. I also need my bad cop ;) as I am too nice sometimes!! haha! Let me know your thought and ideas....
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:02:50 AM by lucasclones »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Action Figure Customs Marketplace.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:01:55 AM »
It looks like it is a hit so far. I may have even made a sale.

I am kind of torn on the non-customs sales as folks just need an avenue period to sell off things that might not be considered customs, but fodder for others. Like that Nikto I hope I just sold. I can understand your point though as you don't want it inundated with those types of things, especially those folks who might try to price gouge a bit.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
Re: Action Figure Customs Marketplace.
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
I hear ya. I have been letting it fly for now. I don't think I am going to slam the hammer down unless the customs get drowned out. I dont want to be too heavy handed right now because I want the group to grow and freedom will promote that. I just want the main focus to be artists selling their work.