Author Topic: 03/15/2024: CloneTroopr's Customs: Jaraeyla Fel (Darth Nox) <SWTOR>  (Read 143133 times)

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Re: UPDATE 2/23/13: CloneTroopr's Customs: The Old Republic
« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2013, 06:05:09 PM »
Very nice work man! Looking forward to seeing the updated Revan, and Mission too!

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
    • CloneTroopr's Customs FaceBook Page
« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2013, 06:41:46 PM »
Nice looking figures! I love the Old Republic aesthetic.
Thanks!
Very nice work man! Looking forward to seeing the updated Revan, and Mission too!
Thanks! I'll get them out as soon as I can. XD

Customs Thread: http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=7528.0
FaceBook Page: CloneTroopr's Customs

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2013, 08:46:37 PM »
Mission Vao <KOTOR>
 - 14 yr. old Twi'lek slicer that joined Revan on his quest to stop Malak

Behind the Scenes:
One day, I was so bored, I tried to think of something to customize that was in the same theme that I've been working through for the past few months, all the while trying to figure out what figure I didn't care about. I finally came up with the idea of customizing my extra Aalya Secura, and Mission Vao was born! XD
*figure made from old Aayla Secura sculpt. Face was subtly altered and painted to giver her a rounder, more childish appearance. (e.g. chin was shaved to be less prominent) Skin tone was dry-brushed a tad darker. The headtails were bent forward, her headband was shortened, etc. Heels were cut off, and the un-articulated arm was bent straighter. Belt was changed as well. Below is a comparison picture.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:30:31 PM by CloneTroopr »

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2013, 08:49:22 PM »
more pics...

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
Re: UPDATE 3/04/13: CloneTroopr's Customs: Knights of the Old Republic
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2013, 08:55:29 PM »
Revan (updated)
(older version on pg. 2-3)

Mask: cut thinner, parts of it were repainted, the cheek pieces were cut down
Rings: big ring added to back of skirt, with three strips wrapped to it, as seen on The Old Republic video game
Cape and Hood: Krazy Glue applied to certain edges to shape the cloths' position. (former's cape tended to be crooked)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:49:27 PM by CloneTroopr »

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
Re: UPDATE 3/04/13: CloneTroopr's Customs: Knights of the Old Republic
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
Even bigger battlescene! I've made two more Dark Jedi, included the updated Revan, and the new Mission Vao

Characters:
Revan
Bastila Shan
Mission Vao
Darth Bandon (pg. 3)
Dark Jedi (x4) (pg. 3)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:46:00 AM by CloneTroopr »

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Re: 3/04/13: CloneTroopr's Customs: Knights of the Old Republic
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2013, 07:05:41 AM »
AMAZING work man! I hadn't considered using Aayla's body to build a Mission before (I usually use the comic pack Mara Jade) but this turned out pretty well. I like how you sculpted her face to make it more childish, job well done on her. I like the rings you used for Revan's belt as well, I might have to try that for my TOR styled Revan which I'm working on. I take it you have the Revan armor set in TOR?  ;D   I like your battle scene set up as well, makes me realize I need to make some more Dark Jedi lol.

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2013, 11:53:31 AM »
AMAZING work man! I hadn't considered using Aayla's body to build a Mission before (I usually use the comic pack Mara Jade) but this turned out pretty well. I like how you sculpted her face to make it more childish, job well done on her. I like the rings you used for Revan's belt as well, I might have to try that for my TOR styled Revan which I'm working on. I take it you have the Revan armor set in TOR?  ;D   I like your battle scene set up as well, makes me realize I need to make some more Dark Jedi lol.

Thanks! XD Actually, I can see how a Mara Jade body would fit Mission. The failing of the Aayla body is limited articulation X\
The rings were a pain to make tho, literally, took arm strength to bend it (the thick paperclips that is). I'd actually toyed with the idea of making a TOR-style Revan, I'd love to see that in action figure form. Let me know when it's finished! XD I only partially have the armor set in the game, that mask is ridiculously expensive X\
You've made Dark Jedi too?!? Send me a link XD

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2013, 01:06:27 PM »
Yeah, Mara is a great body to use for Mission, I made about 3 until I had one I was happy with lol. I'll have to borrow your idea to sculpt the chin on Aayla to make her look younger, that's a very nice touch.
I'll be uploading some pics of Revan when he's done, and some other TOR figures. I've got a Sergeant Rusk and Doc made now, Kira Carsen is close to done, then I have a recipe made for Scourge. Then I'll move onto the Trooper's companions, lol somebody has to since Hasbro won't. I'll have to get some pics taken of my Dark Jedi, right now I have a male Dark Jedi and a female WIP, I'll get them up soon.

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2013, 01:19:09 PM »
Yeah, Mara is a great body to use for Mission, I made about 3 until I had one I was happy with lol. I'll have to borrow your idea to sculpt the chin on Aayla to make her look younger, that's a very nice touch.
I'll be uploading some pics of Revan when he's done, and some other TOR figures. I've got a Sergeant Rusk and Doc made now, Kira Carsen is close to done, then I have a recipe made for Scourge. Then I'll move onto the Trooper's companions, lol somebody has to since Hasbro won't. I'll have to get some pics taken of my Dark Jedi, right now I have a male Dark Jedi and a female WIP, I'll get them up soon.

Wow, the companions too!?! NICE!!! Now I definitely can't wait. XD
Btw, what server do you play on?

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Yeah, I set out with the intentions on making a Kira, then I found I had parts that looked a lot like the other JK comps, and they started coming together. I'd like to make at least one companion from every class in the game. Maybe all if I get the parts and time, but that's a big if haha.
I play on a few different servers, but recently I haven't had a lot of time due to school and other stuff. But when I do play, I'm on The Prophecy of the Five with my lvl 50 Sniper, The Bastition with some lowbies and I think I have a 20ish commando on The Ebon Hawk. What server are you on?

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
Yeah, I set out with the intentions on making a Kira, then I found I had parts that looked a lot like the other JK comps, and they started coming together. I'd like to make at least one companion from every class in the game. Maybe all if I get the parts and time, but that's a big if haha.
I play on a few different servers, but recently I haven't had a lot of time due to school and other stuff. But when I do play, I'm on The Prophecy of the Five with my lvl 50 Sniper, The Bastition with some lowbies and I think I have a 20ish commando on The Ebon Hawk. What server are you on?

ohh... I'm on The Harbinger with a Jedi Sentinel (lvl. 50) and a Sith Juggernaught (lvl. 42).

Offline DarthDrew

• Lieutenant
Oh, and I also have a lvl 50 Guardian on the Prophecy of the Five. That's cool, I think I may have a lowbie Shadow from last year on the Harbinger, is that PvE or PvP? I'm more of a PvP guy myself, but I love HM FPs. I think I may have to attempt making my Sniper and Guardian one of these days, since I'm making the comps, lol that won't be easy though.

Offline CloneTroopr

• Commander
Oh, and I also have a lvl 50 Guardian on the Prophecy of the Five. That's cool, I think I may have a lowbie Shadow from last year on the Harbinger, is that PvE or PvP? I'm more of a PvP guy myself, but I love HM FPs. I think I may have to attempt making my Sniper and Guardian one of these days, since I'm making the comps, lol that won't be easy though.

It's PVE XD

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Fantastic work on those!