Author Topic: The Trandoshan Wookiee Skiner  (Read 4320 times)

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
The Trandoshan Wookiee Skiner
« on: November 26, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
                     This story is a story about the next custom I plan to do.  A Trandoshan (my favorite species in star wars) Wookiee hunter.

Crakossk tapped his claws on the durasteel floor of his gunboat.  He piloted the Angry Nashtah towards Kashyyyk, the wookiee homeworld and his favorite hunting ground.  His red jump suit and black scales were known well by all who still lived on the planet since the Empire enslaved several billion wookiees at Trandosha's recommendation.  At the moment, he had a pure black and a silver-tipped pelt tanning in the dip tank on his ship.  He had counted his jagannath points since his first kill and now it was at 27,009,555,935 points.  The Scorekeeper, his goddess, would love the points when someone finally spilled his blood and he came to her alter.  The ship landed.  Hunting time.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 07:35:29 AM by The Mandalorian »
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
Re: The Trandoshan Wookiee Skiner
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 07:33:29 AM »
                       Crakossk walked down the ramp of his ship.  He ran into the forest, ready to destroy anything that tried to stop his hunt.  He found a wookiee who was hunting.  The hunter woult become the hunted.  Crakossk flicked his tongue.  He raised his rifle, took aim, and fired into his skull.  He walked up to the monster this wookiee was.  Ten feet!  His greatest catch in years.. Wookiees usually grew only as high as seven feet.  This wookiee had a pale, glazed like tan coat with black stips.   Crakossk placed the meat in a game bag and the fur in a special fur bag he himself made using Naboo silk and massif spines.  Most trandoshans hated eating the ruff, oily meat of these beasts, but Crakossk loved it.  
                       A silver back wookiee with black fur walking a trail in the forest.  Crakossk fired into the seven-foot creature ten times, killing it.  After placing the meat and fur in the bags, Crakossk walked back to the Nashtah and then placed the fur in the dip tank.  Then he placed the meat in his oven in the galley.  He fired up the ship and set quardinates for Tatooine.  Later that, night, he ate the meat he had cooked and removed the four pelts from the tank to air out.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:46:39 PM by The Mandalorian »
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »
                   "Pull over.  This is rebel Clawbird Squadron.  We are placing you under arrest for the hunting of sentients.  We would like to see you aboard the shuttle Bright Hope.  Sentients?  Wookiees are just another forest beast.. Crakossk turned his Corillian Corvette's BY-972 upgraded cannon he bought from a bith on the black market and fired.  He destroyed one of the attacking X-wings and landed in Mos Espa.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 02:45:20 PM by The Mandalorian »

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 04:49:52 PM »
                         Crakossk walked into the market where his stall was built and placed his new furs with others he still owned.  He sold the monster pelt easily because of it's value and sold the rest of his stock as the day drove on.  He would need to go hunting again.  Then, a stormtrooper commander and several enlisted stormtroopers came up to him.  The onein the orange pauldron said.  "I am Commander Proji.  I am here to give you an assignment.  The Empire will give you 550,000 credits if you can track down a wookiee called Chenlambec.  We will also pay for fuel and ammo costs.  There will be an addition 10,000 if you bring back his apprentice alive."  Crakossk thought for a moment.  "You have a deal." The trandoshan said.  "I will tell Lord Vader of your choice." Proji informed him.  Excellent.  I get a silver-tipped pelt, or so I've heard, thousands of credits, and around 50,000 jagannath points.  Crakossk liked his lips. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:31:27 PM by The Mandalorian »

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 05:51:05 PM »
                      Crakossk was anxious.  He knew that Chenlambec had been spotted on Jubilar, hunting the men who had gone there with bounties on their heads.  The [ i]Angry Nashtah[/i] landed.  He climbed out of the massive ship.  He saw the wookiee and his apprentice standing in the plaza of Dying Slowly, the current town he was in.  Carkossk aimed on the beast of a wookiee.  55,000 point at least.. Crakossk fired, burning a hole in the wookiee's chest.  He slumped.  Crakossk fired a stun beam at the apprentice.  She was knocked out.  Crakossk skinned the wookiee on site, then dragged the girl behind him.  He was going to be rich, in money and points.  The Scorekeeper smiled on him today. 

The ship sped for the Executor, Lord Vader's personal ship.  Then the prisoner came up behind him, holding a blaster.  "I think you're outmatched." Crakossk said, aiming his rifle.  He stunned her again.  "Human bitch." Crakossk muttered.  The ship landed.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 04:56:45 AM »
                       Crakossk led the women towards the bridge.  He held both his blaster and Chenlambec's pelt.  When he arrived Vader started, "Welcome bounty hunter.  Thank you for bringing in these rebel fools who have been liberating imperial slaves.  As Commander Proji told you, you will recieve 560,000 credits, along with another 17,000 for fuel and ammo expenses.  Now leave us."  "As you wish." Crakossk gargled.  As he left, he heard the woman scream as Vader beheaded her.  He was going hunting on Kashyyyk again.  The Angry Nashtah left for the wookiee homeworld.

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »
                     Crakossk looked up from the wookiee carcass he was devouring.  He let out his lizard roar and charged at the other in the clearing.  It was a whiphid, a furry four eyed creature with tusks, holding an assault rifle.  He ripped the face off the scavenger and carried the Brown pelt, and the white ship's, to the ship.  His score was huge now, more than even Bossk's.  He sold the fourteen pelts from the day, left with the rest from past day.  He was set well for the rest of his life.

Offline Viper6

• Cadet
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 10:55:16 AM »
Good idea for a story, the character is interesting.