Author Topic: New Legacy figure pics  (Read 8453 times)

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: New Legacy figure pics
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 06:41:50 AM »
McMetal, that's why EE and such do a grand business.  Phatty, you might be right...
* DocOutlands files for a business license as "Imperial Shipyards Personnel Office, a toy store" and launches a smashingly successful members-only toy-club

Meh...they also rape you on the shipping and handling, they often get new product AFTER the brick and mortars, and I don't need the headaches from my wife screaming "WHY ARE YOU BUYING MORE TOYS?!?!" when the package arrives in the mail. It's just not an ideal solution for me.

Hasbro should simply open their OWN retail store, a real one, not some online junk.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 06:57:07 AM »
will never happen....... :(

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 09:45:08 AM »
I have often thought it would be a good idea for Lucas to open a star wars store. Kind of like how the wife always has to go in the Disney store when we are close to one, you know I would be making stops at the star wars store.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »
I have often thought it would be a good idea for Lucas to open a star wars store. Kind of like how the wife always has to go in the Disney store when we are close to one, you know I would be making stops at the star wars store.

Gee sounds like the shops we go to.... ;)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 08:05:25 AM »
Good arguments guys. I don't know about EE though, at least they send you what you order and sent it momc or they take it back and pay the postage. I have never had a bad deal with em. I know one thing I might be in on any idea to mass order figures from EE, perhaps we could even get a discount if enough of us ordered too. I know I want at least on the new ESB waves and multiples of that atat driver.

That being said, that new spacetrooper sure looks more like the dark trooper than the dark trooper if you know what I mean.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 06:18:09 PM »
Well, I am officially off the Hunt.

I finally found my Rumsleg today, and now I am at peace with the universe.

I'm not stepping in another store until I see confirmation that CW Wave 9 has hit. No hurry!

What a great feeling!

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »
Sweet!  I scored a Rum this week and found a second, but let him pass for now.  I need to open mine up and see what I can do with him...  I think I'll need several.

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
Yeah, I've seen 1 or 2 since and passed. I planned to open mine right away but for some reason have found myself reluctant to do so. I guess I may as well, since I have no new toys to look forward to anytime soon apparently.

Over 1 week now with no new stuff...too long for me!

Offline clonefelks

• Cadet
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2009, 06:07:19 PM »
Hey Im one of the new guys to star wars thing and i got to say im realy looking forward to all the new waves
may the force be with you

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »
Hey Clonefelks, welcome to the shipyards!

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 05:33:52 PM »
Just trying to put some life into this thread.  Maybe not the most appropriate place for my post; but I was able to order most of the latest ANH wave from HasbroToyShop last night.  If you order through them, remember the promotional code SW2010 is still good for saving 10%.  Plus, if you order enough figures your shipping charges can actually average out to make the cost per figure very close (if not less) that what you might find at retail.

Offline Cimter

• Cultural Minister
  • Brigadier
  • "Hey, it's me"
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 05:54:00 PM »
I have to admit it's pretty dead on new stuff of late in my neck of the woods, and I have been looking constantly and just seem to be coming up empty handed.

On the plus side our Walmart has figures for 6.00 dollars a pop, I think it's nation wide in America, I could be wrong but I have heard other areas getting the 6.00 dollar price as well, also something else to look out for is the 2 packs and they only cost 7.46 from Walmart as well, I don't know if this is going to be nation wide or just select areas - anycase I hope this helps someone out.

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 06:00:05 PM »
Yep,  I saw the new $6.00 price in my area today,  a few bucks here and a few bucks there adds up.

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2009, 09:18:56 PM »
Has anyone seen the SW Legacy(storm helmet package) bonus packs at their Walmarts? Anyone know if there's any Boba or Jangos in the packs?

Offline dana.raye.smith

• Commodore
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2009, 09:30:41 PM »
I have not seen these personally yet, but they hadnt released the Evolutions versions of either of the Fetts in blue packaging....
so I would think no, but that wont stop me from checking the first chance I get...