Author Topic: Psyclone's Youtube Channel  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
  • "A comMAHND post for the EMpiah!"
    • Psyclone Design
Psyclone's Youtube Channel
« on: September 15, 2011, 01:05:23 PM »
Hey all, I just opened up a Youtube channel and posted my first customs video of the Imperial Commandos I made a while back.  It was done pretty quickly and I'm hoping to improve on the quality of the videos in the future but this was my test run.  Anyone interested can go to my channel at :

http://www.youtube.com/user/PsycloneCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Psyclone's Youtube Channel
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 02:40:12 AM »
Cool deal, let me go put that on the front page.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 02:53:27 AM »
Wow, what a great video. I would love to know the program you used to create it. The nod to the Yards was greatly appreciated too. I bet Hangarbay94 will love seeing his image too.

That being said, if you ever have any downtime I would love to put in an order for a squad like that. You have made just some outstanding customs and fabs, but these troopers are still among my favorites.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »
Wow, what a great video. I would love to know the program you used to create it.

Thanks.  It was a quick test video put together with iMovie. I'll be playing around with more soon, hopefully.  Eventually I'll probably use Final Cut Pro.

The nod to the Yards was greatly appreciated too. I bet Hangarbay94 will love seeing his image too.

Of course there will always be a nod to the Yards.  Still my favorite spot.

That being said, if you ever have any downtime I would love to put in an order for a squad like that. You have made just some outstanding customs and fabs, but these troopers are still among my favorites.

I no longer have the whole squad but I did keep the squad leader with the helmet you like.  I will PM you when I dig him out.  If/when I find him you can have it.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 05:34:32 PM »
Here is another video of some of the Sith related customs I've done in the past...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 06:42:09 PM »
Saw this great video on FB. It will be on our FP by tomorrow. Good stuff those videos and customs, already tagged it on our FB Page.

Just read this post and saw you are digging your squad leader out for a certain Driver Fanatic. Wow, should I pinch myself now or later?

Thanks does not say enough, but will have to do till I think of something better.

I am so hoping I can twist your arm into doing a podcast with us on CAFN this new season. I could talk for an hour on your custom projects working just from my memory alone so that is saying something.

Offline Psyclone

• Commander
    • Psyclone Design
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 07:17:31 PM »
Saw this great video on FB. It will be on our FP by tomorrow. Good stuff those videos and customs, already tagged it on our FB Page

Just read this post and saw you are digging your squad leader out for a certain Driver Fanatic. Wow, should I pinch myself now or later?

Thanks does not say enough, but will have to do till I think of something better.

No, thank you for all you've done for me and others here.

I am so hoping I can twist your arm into doing a podcast with us on CAFN this new season. I could talk for an hour on your custom projects working just from my memory alone so that is saying something.

Things have quieted down a bit on my end now with the close of summer.  I'm into doing the podcast if you want to.  While I was working on my cantina recently I was able to catch up on all the episodes I missed.  Great stuff.  I was happy to finally hear Sithfire/Dayton's interview as I always wanted to know how he did things.  I'm a huge fan of his work and it was a good interview, as were the rest.  You and Chad do a great job. PM me on the details.

scott

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 07:25:42 PM »
Oh yeah!

I will pm you the details and email you the preliminary questions by tomorrow.

My wife has told me I have been online enough today and I guess she is right (sad to say she usually is).