Author Topic: New Battlepacks  (Read 2535 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
New Battlepacks
« on: May 18, 2011, 09:03:52 AM »
EE again. Lots of good information there today.

I hope this means we are getting a new gunship.

Assault on Geonosis Action Figure Battle Pack

Battle it out on Geonosis!

Based on Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

Includes 2 Clone Trooper Pilot Action Figures and a huge gun pod.

It's the ultimate add-on for your Republic Gunship vehicle!

Includes Galactic Battle Game cards, too!

The ultimate add-on for your Republic Gunship is here! This great gift set of 2 Clone Trooper Pilot Action Figures is joined by a giant cannon which has room for 1 figure inside. You can also connect these to your Republic Gunship vehicles (sold separately) for the ultimate in droid-crushing vehicle technology!
Please limit quantity to two (2) Battle Packs per client.

Storm the Separatist Cruiser Figure Battle Pack

An amazing collection of figures with swinging lightsabers, firing gauntlets, and other awesome accessories!
Jedi fight the bad guys, and you'll have a ton of fun with these toys!
Includes Galactic Battle Game cards, too!

Separatists Battlepack set features Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Darth Maul and Jango Fett (subject to change).

Relive the galactic battle with Jedi and Separatist action figures featuring attack action and unique accessories! Five figures come with accessories. Ages 4 & up.

Collector's note: This item is a repackaged version of the classic Star Wars Episode III Jedi vs. Separatists Battlepack.

Defend Kamino Action Figure Battle Pack

The rumble in the rain.
This Battle Pack brings the Kamino Conflict to life!

4 action figures from Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

Includes Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and R4-P17.

Includes Galactic Battle Game pieces, too!

Will Obi-Wan Kenobi survive the rumble in the rain? Pick up this set based on Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones and you'll get awesome 3 3/4-inch figures that include Boba Fett with poncho, helmet, and jet pack, Jango Fett with blasters, Obi-Wan Kenobi with lightsaber, and R4-P17. Who will win this fight between a Jedi Master and a simple man just trying to make his way in the universe? That's your call now!

The Clone Wars began with the clones on Kamino, and this set brings to life the first meeting between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jango Fett on that watery planet. Joined by a young Boba Fett and the droid R4-P17, a massive fight broke out in the rain. This carried over into the first conflict of the wars, the Battle of Geonosis!

Hunt for Grievous Action Figure Battle Pack

Save the Jedi Knights!

Includes loads of great accessories.

Star Wars Battle Packs provide hours of fun!

Includes Galactic Battle Game pieces, too!

Can you save the desperate Jedi Knights from Separatist leader General Grievous and his legion of super battle droids? Experience again one of the most exhilarating conflicts of the Clone Wars with the Star Wars Hunt for Grievous Action Figure Battle Pack. This nifty collection contains 5 cool 3 3/4-inch action figures with accessories: 1x Fordo, 1x Heavy Gunner ARC Trooper, and 3x ARC Troopers. All can be yours for a pittance!

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
Re: New Battlepacks
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 10:09:57 AM »
At least three of these are straight up repacks with the battle-cards and dice added in.  The "Defend Kamino" is the only one I'm not real sure about.

But having another shot at the Gunship set is AWESOME!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 10:12:45 AM »
At least three of these are straight up repacks with the battle-cards and dice added in.  The "Defend Kamino" is the only one I'm not real sure about.

But having another shot at the Gunship set is AWESOME!

LOL. Yeah Doc, I guess I should have said the words new figuratively and not literally as we have seen most of these before. We will know for sure when we get pics, but I do agree about that gunship battlepack.

Offline RebelAce

• Wedge Antilles' Wingman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Good Luck! See you at the rendezvous!"
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 08:40:12 PM »
Yes I didn't own any gunships the first time around, now I have three.  I'd like at least one to have the turrets.  Also defend Kamino is a must have for me!
Thank you for the info.

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 07:44:21 AM »
I hear ya, TK312 - I got two sets for one of my gunships, but eh - I'd really like my other one to have the turrets, as well. 

Depending on the figures, the Kamino pack might be a must-have for me, too.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 07:54:09 AM »
Feel free when these hit to let me know if I can assist anyone. Outside of TESB I don't get too much of anything anymore.

Offline lucasclones_strikes_back

• Clone Commander
  • Commander
  • THe skill and creativity of a 12 year old!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »
HOPE WE GET A NEW DANG GUNSHIP i mean i wasn't gonna get one when  the CW one came out because me and my dad were more infused with G.I. Joe so i missed my chance.

I maybe little but i make one shot and one kill... At a cool custom-one more thing ITSA TRAP!