Author Topic: Section RULES::: READ Before posting  (Read 11228 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Section RULES::: READ Before posting
« on: April 04, 2011, 04:36:42 PM »
Imperial Shipyards Charity Auctions

In this section we will be running site sponsored auctions to benefit those in need. All auction proceeds will be donated to the specified recipient. Due to this fact all items are non refundable and all winning bids must be paid for in 3 days. By bidding, members are agreeing that they are over the age of 18. All shipping will be the responsibility of the buyer and will be determined after the close of the auction based on shipping method and destination, shipping costs will be at actual cost. Any registered member over the age of 18 is eligible to bid. Bidding will be conducted in the open forum in the dedicated thread pertaining to that item. Only posts for bidding will be allowed in the section. Any posts other than a bid will be removed to allow us to keep an even and clear record of the bidding progress. Bids can not be changed or withdrawn once posted. This is a charity auction; any non paying bidder faces actions up to a permanent ban from the forum.

Only site Administrators can start a new auction. Auction lengths will be predetermined and clearly listed at auction start. All items listed will sell at a no reserve setting. Winning bidder gets the item. Bidding amounts are in US dollars and will be in minimum increments of $0.25.

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
Re: Section RULES::: READ Before posting
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 01:54:18 AM »
Does the "Any registered member over the age of 18 is eligible to bid..." clause apply to offering stuff for bidding, too?  I have a small lot of figures I don't use, so rather than just leave them sit, I'd love to give 'em to you guys to auction off... 
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore