Author Topic: Lucasclones and Tamer start Podcasting!  (Read 61394 times)

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
Re: Lucasclones and Tamer start Podcasting!
« Reply #330 on: November 15, 2012, 03:18:45 PM »
Oh, cool! Just sent you a friendly pm, Sean  :) Hey, would you look at that female AT-AT gal ;) Working on another SW gal as we speak  ;D Of course, live timing is way past my bedtime, so I'll catch the show a bit later! All the best, guys, hope you have a great RT!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #331 on: November 15, 2012, 03:54:43 PM »
Well we will be live in about twenty minutes if you want to join us Remco. Thanks for the message too.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #332 on: November 15, 2012, 03:57:46 PM »

We should hopefully be live tonight.
This is awesome I love it!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #333 on: November 15, 2012, 04:28:48 PM »
We are live on the front page right now. All lights are green.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2012, 05:50:15 PM »
Well we are podcasting this week. We are trying to work out a good time that will work for us and Snow Corp, but at the very least you will get to hear me and Chad get back into podcasting and then we hope to get spudafett on next week.

Offline Mr. Black

• Global Moderator
  • Brigadier
« Reply #335 on: December 04, 2012, 05:05:56 AM »
Cool, looks like the Podcast Walker is back on track!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2013, 05:35:04 PM »
We are live on the front page talking with Zedhatch and Clonehead about the top ten figures for 2012.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2013, 07:28:18 AM »
Last night's podcast is now on the front page. This was great fun.

We even took a few moments to review our favorite custom figures of the year too.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »
It was another great show guys! I wanted to comment as Chad said it would be great to see more activity here. I can't wait to hear from Ron next week as the first round had such bad sound quality. Very cool that you guys went into most memorable customs of the year. That would be a cool topic as you said a top 10 list of its own. I really enjoyed the figure discussion and agree with most everything. For me I am with Cad on SS being the #1 figure of the year including all lines.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #339 on: January 15, 2013, 06:51:50 AM »
It was another great show guys! I wanted to comment as Chad said it would be great to see more activity here. I can't wait to hear from Ron next week as the first round had such bad sound quality. Very cool that you guys went into most memorable customs of the year. That would be a cool topic as you said a top 10 list of its own. I really enjoyed the figure discussion and agree with most everything. For me I am with Cad on SS being the #1 figure of the year including all lines.
Thanks for doing that and this week not only will we have Ron back but we are going to have a live chat feature for the very first time so those like you LE will be able to comment and we will see it as we are recording live. Shawn and I are super stoked about this new feature and we hope that we will have some people participating in this.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2013, 08:28:50 AM »
That is awesome Chad! Being able to interact is the big thing I have missed since the first few episodes. Though i am thankful for the higher sound quality and other improvements you guys have made.

Offline lucasclones

• Global Moderator
  • Major
    • My Flickr site!
« Reply #341 on: January 15, 2013, 09:03:40 AM »
That is awesome Chad! Being able to interact is the big thing I have missed since the first few episodes. Though i am thankful for the higher sound quality and other improvements you guys have made.

I hear you and honestly that we pulled off what we did so early on is amazing to me now after all Shawn and i have learned. Slowly and surely we are getting better and better at this stuff. It just takes time to sit at the computer and play around to figure it all out. Shawn and i were lucky this past weekend as we had some time to sit and work together on some stuff. Anyhow, it will be fun to see who is actually listening and interact with them.

That being said folks, if you are reading this and can try to listen live, definitely send us something on the chat which will be on the front page. We gotta have guinea pigs to test it out on. Plus, and this is the whole reason we are doing this, we may mention your comment, question or opinion at that time. How sweet is that?

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #342 on: January 15, 2013, 04:31:46 PM »
No doubt Chad, you and Shawn have improved the show by leaps and bounds. This interaction feature will become a new milestone for the show. You will have more people making the effort to listen live so they can comment and ask questions. I can't wait to see it all come together and thanks for the work you guys put in to make this happen.