Author Topic: RustysCustoms: EXAR KUN CONCEPT & JEDI SWAMP MONSTER IVA  (Read 60054 times)

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: RustysCustoms UPDATES: DARTH KARRITH & OLD REPUBLIC JEDI MASTER NATOOLA HOPE
« Reply #180 on: February 13, 2011, 05:31:43 AM »
I love the detail, as well as the large amount of accessories and such.  Nice work, you're really churning them out!

Offline darknsour

• Captain
Re: RustysCustoms UPDATES: DARTH KARRITH & OLD REPUBLIC JEDI MASTER NATOOLA HOPE
« Reply #181 on: February 13, 2011, 05:32:10 AM »
Wow!!!

This guy is intense!!!!

very cool!!!

And great story!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Rich

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2011, 05:33:07 AM »
oh, I muissed the sith yesterday, another WOW and winner, you really know what weird stuff I like, super cool and dark outfit. You have caught fire with customzing, eh?  now, keep em coming, you are doing fantastic!!

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #183 on: February 13, 2011, 05:34:07 AM »
Thanks guys, and yeh Phatty ive had a few of these done for a while its just finding time to post them all up. its the weekend here atm so ive had a good chance to post up a few. i have at least 10-12 more waiting to post up so keep looking =D ill be posting another one up in the morning before work.

Offline Art deWhill

• Marshal
  • I am making this up as I go.
    • Art deWhill's Canvas
« Reply #184 on: February 13, 2011, 05:34:13 AM »
Thanks man, and yeh i know it could be a bit much, but i wanted him to have that kind of Old Republic general look that a few of them have and i just was having trouble catpturing it and this was what i got.

its not too much, at least in my opinion :) i love the old rep look!!

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #185 on: February 13, 2011, 05:36:15 AM »
if you like weird Art you wait till i post the guy i done yesterday/today. it took hours and hours,, most likely the longest time ive spent on a custom before, i have the pictures taken its just finishing my backstory as they are a big part for me =D

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #186 on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:42 AM »
Anyways night all. keep looking at my thread ive got plenty more where all this came from in the next few days. =D

Offline JediMerc

• Brigadier
« Reply #187 on: February 13, 2011, 05:50:10 AM »
Oh...my...god!  If they gave Academy Awards for customizing and parts selection, you would certainly be nominated (and likely win)!  I love seeing how you used the soft goods kama (the materials creates a rugged look for this character), the use of the weequay drummer body from Jabba's palace defines the Old republic time period perfectly, and certainly the use of the Mace Windu head.  The facial hair/head mods you made put this guy over the top.  The time you put into your back stories really shows; I often have little time available to check out new stuff here (only early in the mornings usually), but I'm going to need to get up a bit earlier to more carefully read your character bios.  What an amazing, amazing piece of work!   :D

Light side, dark side...meh.  Just give me a lightsaber and a blaster and I'll take care of it!

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #188 on: February 13, 2011, 06:33:27 AM »
Thanks merc your a champ, and as I said the guy ive been making today amd yesterday im naming Merc :)

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #189 on: February 13, 2011, 07:00:07 AM »
Nice work Dan! He does have that Old Republic look to him. Well Done! What head is that?

Offline Mungo Baobab

• Customs Merchant
  • Marshal
« Reply #190 on: February 13, 2011, 09:19:25 AM »
Wow! This figure is great.

Offline SITHHAPPENS

• I LOVE IT WHEN A CUSTOM COMES TOGETHER!
  • Major
    • sanitariumcustoms.blogspot.com
« Reply #191 on: February 13, 2011, 10:21:08 AM »
wow you are really crank'em out great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #192 on: February 13, 2011, 12:45:03 PM »
now thats some cool customs
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
« Reply #193 on: February 13, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »
the head is actually a mace windu head, with added hair from "the doctor" gijoe figure and then pained =D

Anyways thanks everyone, time to give you a little more. Here is my newest custom Jedi Master Merc, "the forgotten one"
He is also fanmade and i have finished his backstory finally got the time.

Thousand of years ago, in the 7th battle Ruusan, a thought bomb was used by the forces of the sith in a bid to finish off the forces of the Army Of Light. Many republic forces and Jedi fell at the siths hands.
As the battle cleared and the debree settled the cold bodies of the war lay still, but not all. 2 days later a group of smugglers landed on the battle site and began to salvage what they could, making there way through the rubble they found a Jedi, severely deformed and injured, but alive. They couldn’t tell his species as the damage was to severe so they took him to there ship and had there medical droid, an out of date model work on the Jedi and use parts from there scrap piles to rebuild him.

His eye had been replaced by a bionic eye, his right arm from the forearm down replaced, his left hand, his spine also replaced. A modified bacta pack was placed on his back to sustain his serious injuries. He also had his whole left leg replaced and his knee joint on his right. Due to unavailable parts and scarcity of proper medical staff they were forced to use anything they could.
2 days later he returned to consciousness and had lost his memory, his name and heritage was lost in limbo. Until one day listening in on some smugglers conversation he heard them say he’d make a great Merc, meaning mercenary but the JedI misunderstood and thought they were saying his name, so he adopted the name Merc as his own.

The smugglers tried to make him work for them, as he still had a force connection and was still able to use his lightsaber with some amount of skill, but he managed to escape in the outer rim and began his journey. He travelled in search of answers of his life and his identity, along the way collecting spare parts for himself when he needed them, but loneliness struck in and he decided to build a companion. Many spare parts later he had constructed an unlikely friend who he named rollie. Together they would travel the outrim in search of answers, many stories emerged of a robotic man in the outer rim but over thousands and thousands of years many dismissed these as just stories. Though it became apparent that Merc was unable to die due to his body being mostly droid he was able to sustain life changing parts as they decomposed on his body.

But as the years went by, Merc slowly became nothing more then a droid, coming to be known in the stoires that circled the galaxy simply as “the Forgotten One”. What happened to Merc no one knows, many rumours say he found what he was looking for, many say he is now just a droid working for spacers, but some, some believe Merc still travels the outer rim, searching for the answers to his life with his friend rollie wandering the outerim in a bid to gain his sanity and became complete.

Hope you guys like him, few more pictures i didnt put up yet ran out of time. let me know what you all think. thanks Rusty
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 01:15:52 PM by Rustyscustoms »

Offline Rustyscustoms

• RustysCustoms
  • Commander
  • and im like forget you
    • RustysCustoms
Btw I have more pictures that show it, but this figure is completely posable, his neck turns amd his arms and legs both move as they normally would, also ill show it in a picture later but his bacta pack is removable. :)