Author Topic: Boba vs. Predator  (Read 13255 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
Re: Boba vs. Predator
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2011, 02:54:05 PM »
a superb story! all the while i was reading its i had the original predator music playing in my head
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
Thanks Jay! I'm glad you like it. What do ya think of the pics?

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2011, 06:01:37 PM »
very good mate !
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
This is cool! ;D ;D

Offline JediMindtrix

• Jedi Knight
  • Captain
  • "These aren't the droids you're looking for."
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
WOW!!! Clone Sniper,that was a great read.impressive,most impressive.i really couldn't put it down once i got started.i mean you pitted two of the most bad ass characters against eachother and it was really a great story.I'd only wished boba fett would have killed the predator insted of the wookie,that would have validated how much of a badass he was that we didn't get to see in the movies,but otherwise just awesome.can't wait to see what else you got.definitely would make a great comic book or graphic novel.the art inside would be amazing.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2011, 05:35:55 AM »
Hey I didn't even know Tom had created an AF Shoot for this story. Time to get that on the front page.

Offline Mandalore_1992

• Colonel
  • Mandalore's Customization
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2011, 08:44:35 AM »
WOOOOOAAA REALLY AMANZING YOU KNOW I MAKE A PREDATOR TOO  AND I WAS THINKING IN DO A HISTORY LIKE THIS BUT WITHOUT WOOKIES XD ANYWAY GREAT HISTORY

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2011, 08:39:56 PM »
WOW!!! Clone Sniper,that was a great read.impressive,most impressive.i really couldn't put it down once i got started.i mean you pitted two of the most bad ass characters against eachother and it was really a great story.I'd only wished boba fett would have killed the predator insted of the wookie,that would have validated how much of a badass he was that we didn't get to see in the movies,but otherwise just awesome.can't wait to see what else you got.definitely would make a great comic book or graphic novel.the art inside would be amazing.
Thanks JM. I originally was going to have Boba kill the Predator. But then I was thinking Boba is still just a man and I didn't want the Predator to seem weak. It's hard when you have two strong characters taking each other on. You don't want to anger anyone by suggesting that one is far superior to the other. I've also seen that you can't make everyone happy, even yourself. After I finished the story I was thinking I shouldn't have had Boba and the Wookies be all buddy buddy at the end since later in his life he wears Wookie trophy braids. Oh well, it would be nice to see this story done up all nice like one of HangarBay's photo novels. One can dream ......

Offline The Mandalorian

• Mando Lover
  • Lieutenant
  • The Best Mandalorian Ever
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2011, 03:59:57 PM »
Great story.  After this I lookeed for some Predator figs and now I'm waiting for the unmasked predator beserker and the hound. sshad smtie
Call me master, cause I'm faster on fire.  I no longer have to hotwire, I'm a hunter for hire wit no plans to retire and all the sucka MCs can call me sire!  Screw the Jedi and the Sith.

Offline Mando Assasin

• Mando Assasin for hire
  • Admiral
  • Some people just wanna watch the world burn
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/83627924@N02/
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2012, 12:38:53 PM »
Even though you made this a long time ago ill still reply what a great story its so exciting and suspencful, love the pics too.  amismiley 
My ebay  http://www.ebay.com/usr/zacha-mann?_trksid=p2047675.l2559   My collection and some new customs are there. Check it out

[url=http://www.flickr.com/phot

Offline Viper6

• Cadet
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2013, 10:41:14 AM »
content n concept are  great, phrasing and delivery is a little rough but i think this has tremendous potential.