Author Topic: 1:72 Scale Rebel Hangar Diorama  (Read 48299 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: 1:72 Scale Rebel Hangar Diorama
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2010, 07:01:08 AM »
I am crossing my fingers that one day I will see an Echo Base or a Battle of Hoth or Stay Destroyer Hangar. I can't imagine what that would look like done with this much precision to detail. I really is great to just look at the pictures again and again as there is so much to see!

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »
Thanks a lot Brother!! Hey nice Banner! I´ve got some pics for you  ;) ;D

I think I can speak for everyone here and whomever else that has yet to see this MOTHERF#@^$ THATS ONE OF THE COOLEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN SCRATCH MADE!!!! My friend you are a true artist Im with spud on this one let me just throw in the towel this piece of work is just crazy awsome beautiful stuff like this should have been at CV they should have the honor of this being displayed at their venue truly truly awsome way to go brother welcome to the yards just in case no one has mentioned it yet lol!!!

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 03:15:37 PM »
Hahaha!! Yeah! I love this line!  ;D Thanks Bro!

sorry  i had to rehinge my jaw ......if the devil is in the detail ..then you my friend are Lord Diablo himself!

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »
Great job and welcome to the yards! If you get a chance I'd love to see some of your other work.. I noticed a few aircraft and other things in the background =)

Amazing work all around!

Thanks Mate! Yes i love fat WWII birds in 1:24 scale and i did a little diorama. Check it out:  ;) http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=13314

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 03:28:40 PM »
Hey to everyone! Thanks a lot for the great welcome!!!! ;D 

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2010, 03:32:32 PM »
I am crossing my fingers that one day I will see an Echo Base or a Battle of Hoth or Stay Destroyer Hangar. I can't imagine what that would look like done with this much precision to detail. I really is great to just look at the pictures again and again as there is so much to see!

If i had more time for my hobby i would build the whole Hoth Base like in the Star Wars Cross-sections Book.  ;D

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 01:39:51 AM »
Well we 'll keep our eyes out for that one... ;)

Offline CaptainLux

• "Get the order and execute it. Let the generals sort out the rest." -CC-5052
  • Fleet Admiral
  • Captain Lux 327th Star Corps
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 07:14:49 AM »
man thats soo cool!

welcome to the yards!!!

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 07:29:34 AM »
that was incredible!!! Welcome to the Yards!! now that is some fine detail in them Astros,  jay (w9) would have messed up his pants with one look at them!!
you really should be working at the Ranch!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline DocOutlands

• headhunter extraordinaire
  • Moff
  • Rebel Finhead
    • Production Platform 3
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 07:41:34 AM »
I've been out of the loop for a while, so a lot of stuff has slipped in under my radar and I've had to start playing catch-up.

WOW!!!

I'm a tramp-freighter fan, so that YT-2010 is ..... well, wow.  I love it.  Is it a total scratch-build or is there some kitbashing going on or just exactly what?

Just amazing.  Thanks for sharing.  My wife likes your approach to displaying by hanging them on the walls.  So you've given me an opening...  ;D

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 01:30:52 PM »
..................... holy fu......... cow !!!  IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how... how..... how could anyone do this ..... are you the jesus of star wars? serious no jokes are you ?

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 05:38:13 AM »
I've been out of the loop for a while, so a lot of stuff has slipped in under my radar and I've had to start playing catch-up.

WOW!!!

I'm a tramp-freighter fan, so that YT-2010 is ..... well, wow.  I love it.  Is it a total scratch-build or is there some kitbashing going on or just exactly what?

Just amazing.  Thanks for sharing.  My wife likes your approach to displaying by hanging them on the walls.  So you've given me an opening...  ;D

Thanks Doc! Yes the YT-2010 is total scratch-build and the "greeblies" are resin copies from some parts of the Fine Molds Millennium Falcon kit.
There are a lot of progress pics in my photobucket album if you would like to see some pics of the build: http://s474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/HACKCORE-/YT-2010/

Offline Hackcore

• Cadet
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 05:40:10 AM »
..................... holy fu......... cow !!!  IM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how... how..... how could anyone do this ..... are you the jesus of star wars? serious no jokes are you ?

Not even close!  ;D Thanks a lot buddy!

Offline hannsfartknocker

• Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
  • Commodore
    • hannsfartknocker's youtube
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »
nice, moldy crow
"But… it was so artistically done."
-Thrawn's last words

Offline Ozz78

• Model Builder