Author Topic: USD's Writing  (Read 4227 times)

Offline UnitedStatesDemocrat

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
USD's Writing
« on: July 09, 2010, 08:41:22 AM »
Guys, I've had a section over in the artwork section for awhile, and I've finally pushed myself to creating one here.  I have been working on a book for about three years, throwing in pieces whenever I get time.  The title is either: Depression of the Jedi or Commandos Uncorrupted.  I haven't really decided.  I really only wish to put up the prologue currently, until I go through and edit all of the pages(half way through, currently.)  I'll post it for you when ever I retrieve my flash drive.

Currently, the storyline is about a young boy, who as a child, his parents are killed by pirates.  A man named Master Roaf, who is on a mission to his homeplanet, finds him, and murders the tyrant to protect the boy.  He is then carted away to Coruscant, and by sheer luck, is placed into Jedi training.  After a few days, a murderous bounty hunter wants to kill the boy to ensure Darth Sidious is not challenged in the galaxy, for this boy could be the end of him.  The man fails, and is killed by the Padawan himself.  Years later, during his service in the Clone Wars, he reunites with a childhood friend, but only during a time of dire crisis, when a station requiring resupplying is sieged.  The boy escapes, but only to find that the childhood terrorist's family is out to get him.  It is a mystery as to who they are, and where they are.

This is all spread out over 120 pages, and I am just enetering the rising action. 
Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic of the United States of America
Outer Rim Territories, Mandalore Sector, Mandalore System, Mandalore

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
Re: USD's Writing
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 10:37:05 AM »
  :o thanks sound awesome USD!!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »
Sonds awesome! Can't wait to read it! ;D
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 11:48:13 AM »
Here's the prologue for you guys:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…

P R O L O G U E

On the desolate planet of Stoga, a place of impossible futures, a community sets in peace.  This small and arid outpost made a living off of moisture farming.  Nobody ever became rich, but never poor.
   The people of the town were peaceful.  Uncorrupted.  They minded their business and everyone got along fine.
   Then one day, about eight years before the outbreak of the Clone Wars, a vandalist, a pirate if you would, came into town.  The hoodlum searched for whatever things he could find from family possesions to simple necessities.  Finding an unguarded little hut on the outskirts of town, he went inside...

Sorry about the format, but the 'Yards reorganized it very wierd.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Offline Irish Ninja 97

• The author of Gamma Squad and Revenge!
  • Colonel
  • Meatbags
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:42:14 PM »
AWESOME!

-Jack
As do I. It is our lot in life, Master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer us up?
                                                                           -HK-47

Offline Project-Durge

• Lieutenant
  • "I will sharpen my teeth upon this boy's bones!"
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 04:32:58 PM »
*jaw dropping
  :o Awsome job USD I can't wait to see more.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 12:45:33 PM »
 ONE WORD
SPEECHLESS

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 06:53:53 PM »
It's very nice to hear such kind words.  I've gotten through the proofreading, so look out for Chapter One very soon!

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 10:30:09 AM »
I never did post that next chapter, did I.  I'm sorry to leave you guys hanging.  I'm still working on the book, but I'll get those up very soon.   :D

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 12:17:04 PM »
Before I post the chapters to come, I'd like to post a "foreword" about the creation of this book:

I've always had interest in Star Wars, and my thought was what better way to honor Star Wars, as well as the adventures I would have being a Jedi when I was younger with my best friend, than in a book.  So therefore, the actual names of my friend and I are used in this book (discluding last names), for I never thought of it as anything more than a hobby.  I hope you enjoy.

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »
C H A P T E R   O N E

"Aaaghhh!" a woman screamed inside a hovel in a small town.
   Her husband rushed out of a room that was blocked by a gray curtain.  Rushing to her aid, he was immediately shot in the chest by a laser bolt from a blaster in the hand of a pirate.  The man had died.
   "No, no!  Don't run little lady," the Devaronian scowled.  He latched onto her arm as she tried to escape through the door.
   "Please, don't!"  The woman grabbed a hold of a vase in hand's reach and aimed for the man's head.  Reaching out, she struck the alien on his head, knocking him to the floor.
   The lady tried to run, but the pirate had pulled out his weapon and shot her in the back.  Body smoking slightly, she fell to the floor, dead just as her husband.

In the same back room, a small boy looked just past the curtain to the bodies of his dead parents.  Crying slightly, he kept his mouth covered with his hand.  Moving slightly away from the curtain, he fell against the wall and slid down slowly.  Tears slid down his face as he took in the reality that his mother and father were dead.

Outside the room, the man had heard a small whimpering.  He approached the source.  Placing his hand on the curtain, he lashed it open.
   "Aaghhhh," the boy screamed, climbing to his feet.  He got up and ran under the man through his legs.
   Baffled, the man turned around to pursue the boy.
   The young boy raced out into the streets in the early morning screaming for help.  He cried for help.
   Only one man saw him.  A stranger to these parts, he walked slowly towards the boy from the hilltop.  As he unveiled his hood, the boy ran up to him.
   "Can you help me?  My mommy and daddy are gone.  Please."  In this boy's eyes, he knew this man possessed a power of great reckoning.
   "Where are your parents?," the being asked.  As he opened up his robe to reveal his weapon, the boy wasn't scared.
   Without waiting for the boy to reply, a pirate ran out of his house.  He was a rather thin man, with grotesque features.  Thorns came out of his head to form a halo and his teeth were a rotten brown.  He laughed with fulfillment.
   "You there," the man yelled.  He walked towards him, his stature strong and his step firm.  He placed the weapon in his hand.  As he walked towards the man, he sensed an agony in his soul.
   "What do you want, human?," he asked.  He turned fully to get a good look at the man.  When he noticed what he held in his hand, he trembled with fright, "You're a Jedi!"
   The man turned around and attempted to run, but his plan quickly failed as he was lifted in the air and carried towards the Jedi.  He wailed with fear as though he was going to die.
   "Do you know these boy's parents?'  The man looked deep into his eyes.  In the deep black core, this man was no ordinary tyrant.  He was a murderer.
   "No idea whose parents are the boy's."
   To intimidate the creature, he ignited his lightsaber.  There was a green glow coming from it.  It presented a humming that could be heard all around.  Many criminals had seen death at the edge of this blade for lousy mistakes.  This criminal had just made one.
   He sliced the man in half.  The boy hid in fear.
The boy solemnly hid behind a pair of rubbage cans that could be mistaken for benches.  He peeked out to look for the man.
   The man stood right in front of him.  "I'm not here to harm you.  I'm here to help.  What's your name?"
   The boy climbed out and stood up.  He dusted some of the sand and pebbles off of his pants.  He then looked up to the man.
   "Danny... Daniel Erinos."
   "Tyvon Roaf.  You'll call me sir.  Follow me, unless you want to live alone and useless for the rest of your life."
   The boy quickly followed.  The man walked towards the path he used to descend into the valley.  As both walked up the hillside, Daniel stared down at his home.  He thought about his mom and dad.
   "Where are we going," the boy said.  He looked up at the man's black hair falling down across his back.
He noticed the pattern of it.  Back and forth.  Back and forth.
   "We're going somewhere safe.  Away."
   Daniel didn't like the feeling of leaving much.  He was only five, but his dad had been off this planet so many times it felt like he was twenty.  He also wondered where "away" was.
   A tear trickled down his face.  He wiped his face off and rubbed it on his tunic.  Although he could not prevent the whole stream of tears that poured down his face.  He made no noise so he wouldn't disturb the man.
   As they came over the hill and onto the lush desert, he noticed a starship that seemed very important.  Not as important as the Correllian or Nubian cruisers that
diplomats flew in, but such as those flown by important negotiators or peace keepers.
   "Come on, we're going to Coruscant," Tyvon said.  The man showed such a  passion and love in his eyes, but it was hidden behind his tradition.  As he waited for Daniel to proceed up the ramp, a dust storm gathered on the horizon.
   "What are you waiting for boy?"
   The dust hit them in their faces with full thrust.  They attempted to guide their way into the ship with their eyes shut.  Facing the opposite direction of the sand, the climbed up the ramp and secured the airlock.
   The boy, now regaining his sight, looked around in awe as the man proceeded to the cockpit.  So many things about this ship seemed different than that of his home.  The sterile walls glowed as the light reflected off of them.  The black striped interior led in every direction, with a backdrop of white behind them.  He looked down at the floors and was also astounded.
   The man returned, requesting, "Follow me."  He entered a room that had a monsterous view port of the desert and the roaring grains of sand shooting past.  As the ship took off, the view faded to the cold, black view of space dotted with stars and planetary systems alike.
   He watched the planet dissapear.  As the stars expanded and they jumped into hyperspace, he pulled out the knife his father had given him.  He thought about the many times he had seen his father use this weapon, and not once did he harm anyone.  The knife had a standard appearance.  Over the handle, a strip of cloth had been wrapped around to make it comfortable.  The blade was curved to a point, with a few chips out of it.  On the tip of the handle, an inscription was carved in.  Look to the Stars, written in Basic Aurebesh.  He returned the knife to it's scabbard on his belt.  Then he just sat there, staring at his feet.
   "Attention Master Roaf the trip to Republic space might be a while.  I suggest you get comfortable." 
   The man led Daniel out of the room, to a smaller room.  He hit a keypad right next to the door.  It opened with great haste, and the two stepped inside.
   It was a sizeable room, with a bed against the corner, and a dresser to the other, along with what appeared to be a small stand next to the door.  This room was also white.
   Tyvon left the boy after showing him to the room.  He proceeded down the hall to the next room.  He entered and shut the door.
   Daniel hit the keypad by his door, and with the same intensity, the door shut.  He stepped over to the bed, and sat down.
   Rest in peace, mom and dad.  Daniel didn't start to cry as he thought about his parents, now.  He didn't feel it would honor them.  As exhausted as he was, he layed down in the bed, not removing the covers nor displacing them. 
   He slowly closed his eyes and slipped into a deep, relaxing slumber.

Awaking to a chime over the intercom, the man that had spoken earlier now said, "Attention.  We've reached Republic territory.  Landing now."  The ship set down in a hangar filled with lustrious starfighters.  When they landed, the platform was reeled in.
   Daniel hit the keypad on the door to be shocked at the sight of Master Roaf towering over him.
   "You're going to come with me, to become a Jedi."
   The boy stepped up and joined Master Roaf in exiting the star-cruiser.  Looking to the far end of the hangar, he gazed there, just thinking about his future to come on this planet.

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2010, 12:20:07 PM »
I must apologize for any grammatical mistakes, as well as the formatting.  The 'Yards really messed up the formatting when I copied and pasted it.

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
More to come after I edit the next chapter.  (I dn't wan ny obvioz grammtical mistks ot blre ot, lol.)

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2010, 01:37:09 PM »
NICCEEE!

• Mand'alor
  • Fleet Admiral
  • USD, Democrat (D)
    • USD on Flickr
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 08:17:41 AM »
C H A P T E R   T W O

Inside the Jedi Council room of the lustrous Jedi Temple, two figures, one being Master Roaf and the other being the small, young Daniel Erinos, approach the members of the Jedi Council.
   Bowing before them, he presented Daniel in front of him.  "Masters of the Jedi Council, I have found this small boy while on my assignment in the Outer Rim.  After checking his blood, I found that his midi-chlorian count is at the top of a chain, what is needed for one to become a Jedi.  That is why I bring this boy before you today.  I ask that he become a Jedi."
   Sitting in their chairs, the masters nodded their heads and conferred with those next to them.
   Tyvon turned slowly to Daniel and said, "Be prepared, Dan.  This moment will change your life forever."
   Daniel swallowed hard as his fate was being decided by the intellectuals that held chairs on the Jedi Council.
   After a few more seconds of conferring, one of the senior council members, Master Windu, faced him.
   "Master Roaf, this boy is older than most of the pupils here to begin training.  Why should we elect him to begin Jedi training?"
   "Master, this boy has seen a lot of anguish and pain in the past few hours.  If you are to maintain your status as peace-keepers, why would you allow him to slip through your hands to the streets?"
   Master Windu turned his head slightly sideways, but kept eye contact with Tyvon.  "That is exactly why we shouldn't take him in.  If he has seen death, he will hold anger and hate for this killer."
   "But if he can look past that.  He is young, Master.  Please don't leave him without a guardian."
   Again Mace Windu turned his head, except this time he didn't keep eye contact.  He placed his middle and index fingers to his head as though this was a great burden.  He returned his gaze to Master Roaf.
   "Well, the boy does have a remarkable midi-chlorian count.  I suppose we can give it a shot, if he passes the tests."
   "Thank you, Masters."  Tyvon bowed and looked down at Daniel, who he was astonished to see bowing, just as he did.
   The two of them exited the room and walked down the hallway to a flight of stairs.  Climbing the stairs, they came to a balcony.  The balcony presented a view of the Temple levels below.
   "Well Daniel, you have potential to become a Jedi.  I'm impressed.  Now come, we have a lot to do."
   "But sir, I, I don't know if I can do it."
   Tyvon gave Daniel a stare that confused him.  "You can do anything you set your mind to."
   Daniel looked down to his feet.  Then, looking back up to Tyvon, he said, "Okay"

_________

A few moments later and a couple of corridors, they reached a small room at the end of the temple.  Walking inside, an alien sat at the table, fiddling with a small blow torch and a circular metal prism.
   Looking up from his work, the man immediately greeted the two by saying, "Welcome Master Roaf!  Always good to see you.  Who's your friend?"  The man looked down to Dan who was hiding slightly behind Tyvon.
   "This is my new padawan, Daniel Erinos.  Danny, I'd like you to meet Master Chura."
   "Welcome.  So, I see why you're here.  Give me a second and I'll get you set up."  The alien continued working on what now appeared to be the start of a lightsaber.
   Daniel took a look around the room.  It was a small, circular room with a desk in the middle.  A long hallway proceeded down past the desk.  On the floor, grates made up what were tiles on the other floors.  Steam came out from the grate.
   Tyvon turned to Daniel and sighed.  Speaking, he said, "The first step to becoming a Jedi is acquiring a weapon.  The lightsaber is an important part of a Jedi's duties.  You are here to make one."
   The Jedi behind the counter, now placing down the item, he was holding, called the two over.
   "Young man, step over to the screen."
   Daniel followed the man's instructions and stepped over to the console.  A touch screen monitor, it displayed a series of different pictures: parts of the lightsaber.
   "Okay, young man.  First we must start with the hilt.  The main components will be assembled as you select them from the screen by me.  Any questions?"
   Daniel just stared at him.
   "Well, get started."  The man turned back to his work on the table, flaring th blow torch to life and picking up a new piece of metal bent by a machine with the metal between two clamps.
   Tyvon stepped slowly back to rest at the base of a metal pole.
   Looking like a confused boy, Daniel started the process.  Looking at the screen, he was a variety of different parts.  Deciding which one looked the most appealing to him, he selected it by pressing the screen.  A confirmation beep came from the computer and a piece flew down a clear tube, right beside the man fiddling with the blow torch.
   Next, a completely different selection of pictures appeared on the screen.  Using the same process as he had for the first piece, he selected.  Again, a slightly piercing beep came and the piece glided through a different tube until it rested at the base.  A service droid, now coming into view, lifted the canister from the slot and let it rest on the table, just to the right of its master.
   Continuing, he repeated the process a few times more before it came to a display of a variety of colored crystals.  He thought of his master’s color, and he selected the green crystal picture on the screen.  Instead of being transported through a tube, the service droid raised an antenna on his head, made a series of beeps and clicks, and opened his chest to reveal a “treasure chest” of different crystals.  He pulled out a crystal and placed it on his master's desk.
   Before shutting its chest compartment, Daniel noticed a crystal encased in a small square case.
Curious, he started out, "Why is that cry...".
   Halfway through his sentence, he was cut off by Master Roaf.
   "Don't ask.  Just know that it belonged to a mad man."
   Although he couldn't help but wonder about it or it's owner, he was left a bit confused.  He quickly put his curiosity behind him.
   At the desk, the man had started and practically finished on his lightsaber in the short session.
   Staring at the now fully constructed lightsaber, he was truly astonished.
   "Well, that's the best I can do with it.  Here you go."  The alien held the weapon out in his palm.
   Unsure what course of action to take, Daniel just stood there.
   "Well?  Go ahead boy, take your weapon.  And be careful, it is very dangerous."
   Daniel stuck out his hand and placed it on the lightsaber hilt.  Picking it up, it had a cold metallic feel that was eerie, but at the same time oddly relaxing.  He ignited the weapon to see an emerald blade flow from the tip of the hilt to slice through the air.
   "Eh, Green.  Just like you already, Tyvon," the alien noted.
   Tyvon gave a grunt reply.  Standing up full, he said, "Now, let's get going.  You still need your Jedi robes and to get caught up with training."
   Extinguishing the blade, he realized he had no place to store it.  Keeping it in his hand, he stepped over beside Tyvon.
   Looking down at the boy's hand, the Jedi Master turned without saying a word and stepped to the doorway.  Opening it with the Force, he walked out to join the rest of the Temple travelers.  Just like entering a maze.

_______

Daniel was struggling to keep up with his new master.  Dodging and bobbing the temple dwellers as politely as possible, he kept losing sight of Tyvon.  Several of the masters had their hair placed in a similar fashion to him, but when he drew near them, he realized that it wasn't the being he searched for.
   Spotting a clearing by a pillar, he shoved his way through the beings.  Constantly being pushed from side to side, he eventually left the crowd and surfaced in the clearing.
   Turning around to face the large, swarming mass, he searched for the man in the brown robes with the long black hair that would be in there somewhere.
   Catching several glimpses of people that appeared similar, he didn't spot his master anywhere.
   Then, feeling a slight prickle on the back of his neck, he knew someone was trying to reach him.
   Turning around, he was surprised by the sight of his master, standing tall over him
   "Learn to keep up next time," Tyvon said harshly.
   To Daniel, it seemed as though Tyvon had no feelings toward anyone.  Maybe the passion he sensed in this being's eyes was just a fluke feeling.  But Tyvon avenged his parents and saved his life, so he stuck with him.  Straightening his tunic and adjusting his posture, he cleared his throat and said, "Yes, sir.  Sorry, sir."
   Turning back around, Tyvon and Daniel slammed into the crowd, heading for an archway in which was filled with flickering light amongst the darkness.
   Pushing a Shistavanen out of the way, Daniel saw Tyvon charge headfirst into a conjugation of
Twi-lek Masters.
   Told to keep up, he simply followed his master’s instructions and charged headfirst into the crowd to keep up with the Jedi Master.
   Making their way out of the crowd, Tyvon stepped to Daniel.
   "Take notice of what you see here.  Just remember this comes in handy later," Tyvon said, slightly tugging on Daniel's tunic.
   Daniel nodded slightly.  Thoughts of question filled his head as he tried to figure out what Tyvon had meant.
   Stepping under the archway, the two proceeded down a long hallway towards the source of the flickering light.  A power generator, obviously to run the tools of the room.
   "Master Roaf.  Why you come here?  You ruin robes ag...".  The woman immediately quieted down as Daniel stepped out in front of her.
   "No, Javuni.  I need you to outfit this boy, though," Tyvon said, stepping to the side a bit.
   The woman looked at him, then back at the boy, and then continued with, "I no know Tyvon.  The boy look very comfortable in that.  I see what I can do."
   Javuni turned and proceeded into a gated off storage room filled with boxes, cloth, and miscellaneous.
   Daniel turned around to find that Tyvon had dissapeared.  Merely astonished by this, he walked back to the archway, looking out.  He saw a collection of many masters and apprentices out there, but again there was no sight of Tyvon.
   How does he do that?  The thought came across Daniel, but he had no time as he turned around to find the woman coming out with several rolls of fabric in each of her hands.
   "Okay, we start out with brown.  No, tan.  You know, we start out with brown for the cloak, then go brownish tan for the robes."  Laying the fabrics down on the table, she immediately got to work cutting up the fabrics, then laying them down on top of one another.
   Looking up from her work momentarily, she said, "Don't you have training to attend to, young one?"
   Daniel was about to say no when Tyvon came out of the shadows, speaking for him.
   "Yes, the boy does."  Turning to Daniel, he loosened one of the pouch flaps on his belt and pulled out a shimmering metallic com-link.  Pressing a button, it lit up to reveal a holo-pic that showed a diagram of the temple.  Fiddling with some of the buttons, a red line immediately traced through the diagram and ended at one of the high points of the temple.
   "Take this," Tyvon continued.  "It will lead you to the training room.  Tell them I sent you."
   "Yes, Master.  But-".  Daniel was immediately cut off by his master.
   "Just go.  You'll be fine."
   "Yes, Master," Daniel repeated again, this time without the "but".  Turning, he left the room and started approaching a lift that was marked on the com-link.

_______

Tyvon watched the boy leave.  As he stepped onto the hoverlift, he saw the boy immediately whooshed upward.
   "Ah, this is the last time I ever take on a padawan, I tell you that," he said.  "Too much responsibility."
   Giving Javuni no time to add a remark, he simply walked out of the room.
   With several hellos or hi's thrown toward Tyvon, he simply told the people he was not able to speak at the moment, continuing to his rendezvous point.
   Before pressing the keypad on the door, he looked up as though he felt a great disturbance in the Force.  In the sky above, through one of the viewports on the roof, he could see traffic hovering hazily through the skylanes of Coruscant.  He heard a loud whistling in his ear, similar to that of a jet turbine.
   "Tyvon."  A young Twi'lek broke his concentration.  Blinking off the last of the trance, he turned to find his former padawan standing behind him.
   The Rutian, blueish in color, had an athletic build in which showed many sessions of work out.  On her head, she wore a form of headband, through which slender Lekku flowed down her head to her mid-back.
   "Tuvine," the Master retorted.  "I see you still know where to find me."
   She looked at him for a moment, her brown eyes examining him, possibly scanning for something.
   "I always know where to find my master.  I hear you're not only my master anymore...".
   "Well, I have my orders.  Same as you."  He stood up firm and turned around to face the keypad again.  Typing in a code given to all Jedi, the door zoomed open to reveal a small, but cozy "apartment".
   Entering the room, Tyvon became situated on a circular pedestal.  Closing his eyes, he began to meditate.
   Tuvine slowly followed him into the room, too becoming fixated onto a chair.  She closed her eyes.  Trying to figure out Tyvon's thoughts, she saw visions of tyranny followed by pain and anguish.  She also sensed a secret hidden by Tyvon.  It was... that the boy had the highest midi-chlorian count on record!
   Breaking the seal between her eyes, she immediately confronted her former instructor.  "Roaf, how many people know about that boy?  She asked with great patience, not changing nor fidgeting.
   "Only the council..." Tyvon paused.
   Tuvine's face grew broad with worry.  She confronted him once again.  "Are you sure?"
   He did not reply to her.  Standing up, he proceeded to stand in front of a plastoid stand, with which held a few supplies for a Jedi, one being a com-link, a grappling dart and launching mechanism, and a few other necessary supplies for a Jedi's assigned missions to numerous worlds with varying environments.
   His answer came out coarse to Tuvine.  "No, there was sometroube at his home, but the boy knew nothing."
   She regarded him with sudden fear.  "Master, you have to tell the council about that boy.  You must or he could die."
   "Tuvine, if the council has any reason to outcast that boy, it is because of an assassination on him.  You know that as well as I."
   "Yes, but when the assassination is on one of the most powerful padawans ever put on record, there is good cause to at least present this young boy to the Council for their regards."
   Tyvon stood there.  He answered, "When the boy completes his training lesson today, I'll take him right to the Council."
   "Yes, Master.  Thank you."  Tuvine turned to leave the small room.  "Thank you."  She exited the room with the door whooshing closed behind her.
   Tyvon something called out to him.  He whirled around quickly to see a helmeted figure peering through the above window.  At the sight of Tyvon's face, the figure took off into the civilian filled streets.
   Oh no you don't  Tyvon thought.
   Quickly flinging around, he activated the door lock for the room and took off, leaving the room empty behind him.  He was as fast as a podracer out of the starting line.  Proceeding into the lobby, he quickly darted and dodged past the Jedi unexpectedly plummeting to the ground by his force.
   Looking above, at the windows that covered the main level streets where other Jedi, sentients, humanoids, and droids hung out, he saw several of the offended and startled bystanders as they were rudely and abruptly shoved out of the way by the assailant.
   "Move!," Tyvon cried, running for a nearby pillar.  Securing a foothold on the base, he quickly heaved himself up the pillar with sheer muscle and the assistance of the Force. 
   Whipping out his lightsaber, he shattered through the window that he had just been relying on for a broadcast of the criminal's location.
   Although he didn't notice it, his lightsaber fell to the ground as he tumbled on to the cold, murky cement of the Coruscant streets.  Rain was falling all around him, a storm raging above. 
   A crackle of thunder sounded as Tyvon shot after the criminal, his weapon lying back on the walkway.
   "Somebody stop that man!"  Tyvon wiped a bead of sweat from his brow as his lungs expanded and deflated from the vigorous running.
   A by-standing Trandoshan heard his call, and although he tried to stop him, the criminal took hold of the alien.
   "Don't move or the Hammerhead dies!"  The armored-man slowly backed up, step by step.