Author Topic: Toy Palace Germany  (Read 3057 times)

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
Toy Palace Germany
« on: April 06, 2010, 03:21:15 AM »
I've known this online retailer for a while already and ordered some stuff of it and I am very very pleased with their speed and service.
At the moment they have the Qui-gon Jinn & Eopie for 14.90 euros if you place an order for 25 euros or more (including the qui-gon and eopie).
 They also sell clear, round figure stands for both new and old Star Wars figures aswell as Starcases.
www.toy-palace.com

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
Re: Toy Palace Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 05:57:39 AM »
Do you live abroad or here in the US?

There are 2 items I am very interested in ordering off that website, but I am very hesitant about having it shipped overseas. Both of them are European only Clone Wars Exclusives which for some reason have never appeared on eBay.

I'm curious if anyone from here in the US has ordered from this place, and if so, what was the experience like?

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 06:43:37 AM »
I live in Belgium, which lays next to Germany.

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 04:15:35 AM »
Toy palace now also has the Jedicon exclusive 4-lom & zuckuss pack for 18,90 euros
http://www.toy-palace.com/product_info.php?language=gb&info=p5580_Jedi-Con-2010-Bounty-Hunters-Exclusive-2-Pack.html

Offline Rodger

• WoodGuy
  • Commander
  • Jedi Master of Wood and Light
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 06:35:42 AM »
Toy Palace is a name I haven't heard in a long time.  :)

We had them here in St.Louis about 30 years ago. Before the dark times. Before TRU. LOL !!  ;D
The New Sandcrawler Workshop on Facebook

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 06:02:38 AM »
I placed a couple orders at ToyPalace since I discovered them back in 2008. They had some really good deals back in the days and might still have some once in a while, but they're generally not the cheapest. I stopped buying from them when I ordered a case of Black Series 6 inch figures and two of 6 came crushed even though an employee had checked and re-sealed the case. That was an extremely bad experience especially since they charge some extra money and are focused on MINT collectors...

I wish I had gotten the TVC 2-Pack with 4-LOM and Zuckuss for 18,90€ a decade ago though...