Author Topic: Star Wars Vintage Collection 2010  (Read 7548 times)

droidbait

Re: Star Wars Vintage Collection 2010
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2010, 11:43:44 AM »
lol sorry to me he first looked like him lol woops my bad :D

Offline Rodger

• WoodGuy
  • Commander
  • Jedi Master of Wood and Light
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »
Boy do I have a Computer Console for that Hoth Leia.  ;)

Very Cool !!  8)
The New Sandcrawler Workshop on Facebook

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2010, 06:58:44 PM »
Boy do I have a Computer Console for that Hoth Leia.  ;)

Very Cool !!  8)

I figured you might like that figure. Wouldn't it be great to see em release the entire Echo Base control room?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »
From my readings at JTA, I understand that there are to be 24 figures released in 4 waves in this line in 2010. Will they all be new sculpts or are there some repacks in there? My guess is that we will find out when TOYFAIR folls around in less than a week.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »
Can't wait till toyfair, I can't go but I sure as heck can read about it on here.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Mandalore the skepsis

• A simple man
  • Colonel
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 10:37:46 PM »
The Luke looks amazing, the Leia is blah, Veers since I didn't get him last time is a must, and Dengar looks like my customs one.....so I may not get him.

Offline Commander_Kurgan

• Brigadier
    • Kurgan's Star Wars Customs
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
From my readings at JTA, I understand that there are to be 24 figures released in 4 waves in this line in 2010. Will they all be new sculpts or are there some repacks in there? My guess is that we will find out when TOYFAIR folls around in less than a week.

At that price, I'll get me some figures.

Clint, are you going to be our resident Toyfair newscaster?
Kurgan's Showcase: http://kurganscustoms.blogspot.com

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 06:47:58 AM »
Volker, Clint is gonna be down south and the Toy Fair is in NYC, but we think we might have an Imperial Spy up there somewhere who can smuggle us some good intel.

Offline jedi_ryan35

• Ensign
  • "The force will be with me..always!"
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »
Volker, Clint is gonna be down south and the Toy Fair is in NYC, but we think we might have an Imperial Spy up there somewhere who can smuggle us some good intel.

Good. Who ever it may be, please get so me good pics of  The AT AT , vintage figures too.  Can you do me a big favor, can you make sure of get a real good look at Hoth Leia and Bespin Luke's  feet. To make sure  they are articulated at the ankles. They didnt look to have any articulations there. Thanks. One more day guys!!!!!! Not including SAT. :)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2010, 08:58:32 AM »
I may be down south and away from my pc but I am watching intently and am highly anticipating new news from the toy fair from ft meyers fla. I anticipate loads of pics of the new walker and of the new vintage line will be revealed and if the latest legacy figures are any indication, all of the new vintage line figures should be super arty. My thinking is that since in Hasbro's eyes, the clone wars line is more kid oriented, they don't need to be as super arty. It's too bad really, as from my viewpoint, I see as many adult collectors of the clone wars line out there as of the legacy lines.

Bring on that toy fair!! What a birthday present it will be to get some mouthwaterimg pics and info about great new star wars stuff.

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2010, 07:35:58 PM »
im pumped!! but at the same time im not.... with the lack of all things star wars last year and even now, i do not want to get excited, hasbro has burnt me too much in the last 12 months with new prices hikes, non availability of Ships, battle packs, comic packs and i would just like to have a new wave of figures that dosent have Bail and his misses in it!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
Yeah, all the Peg warmers end up becoming "Saga Legends." They should be called "Saga Recycles."
With the cancellation of the comic packs, I'm worried about not finding the one's I want. I have yet to see Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare. I would give 20 Bail Organas for just one of those! I hope these new Vintage figures are all new sculpts and not recycled stuff. I really hope they don't try to fool us on that. Guess we'll find out this weekend.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 05:50:51 AM »
Toy Fair doesn't officially start until Sunday so it will be a long couple of days till then.

Offline CloneCommander Buy

• Lieutenant
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 10:23:18 AM »
Yeah, all the Peg warmers end up becoming "Saga Legends." They should be called "Saga Recycles."
With the cancellation of the comic packs, I'm worried about not finding the one's I want. I have yet to see Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare. I would give 20 Bail Organas for just one of those! I hope these new Vintage figures are all new sculpts and not recycled stuff. I really hope they don't try to fool us on that. Guess we'll find out this weekend.

they canceled all the comic packs?
that explains why I have not found any news. I wanted the one with kyle katarn. Thats stupid got a toy and something to read with my kids

Offline Mike Cypress

• Commander
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »
When I said cancelled I meant that they have one more wave coming to Wal-Mart in the spring. But the latest waves I have hardly seen at all. I seen one Kyle Katarn/Vong  comic pack but unfortunately didn't have the money that day. They say it's because the comic packs aren't cost effective and poor lack of sales. 1 way to fix that would be to make 2 figures people need. I notice alot of them have 1 re-release and 1 new. Or one new and one updated. Some updates are needed but I really wish they would put out every character that was in the movies first before they worry about redoing the ones that don't need to be done. Example:the rancor keeper fat dude. He didn't need a resculpt.