Author Topic: KC MO and Kansas  (Read 42497 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: KC MO and Kansas
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 08:53:36 AM »
I still havent seen one I would call minty Clint. I got the best one I have seen in both my stores for now. I am hoping when Xmas rolls around and they do restocks they get these in and dont bang em up so daggone bad.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 03:09:08 PM »
After seeing the Clone Wars, Saturday, I stopped by Blue Springs Wal-Mart and found the Rebel Pilot 2 evo pack. They had plenty of figures in the toy isle and in an endcap display. But not the scuba trooper that I need a second copy of. Two at-tes and 3 BMFs were on the shelf. The new star wars transformers were in full compliment. I also cruised the clearance isle and found a few saga figs for $5 and 4 of the 6 build a droid sets for $7 apiece.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 04:23:31 PM »
I hit the Lee's Summit super Target on the way home from work, today. They had restocked all of their clone wars and legacy wave 1 figs and even had a scuba trooper for me to take home. I aways see more heavy gunners than scubas so I wonder if they are shipped 2 to 1 in a case. No store exclusives were present. there were two AT-TEs and several copies of the rebel pilot evo set #1 No $20 ships were present either. I am still on the prowl for the modified JSF.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »
Don't worry Clint. There is a backwoods WV boy on that ship front too. Between the two of us we will come up with it I am sure.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
Hit Lee's summitt Target, yesterday. Wave 3 had come and gone with only the C Clone and Neyo left. They did have the Grievous starfighter and the Modified JSF though. I picked up the latter.
  Went to harrisonville Wal-mart today and found no sign of wave 3. They did have the new titaniums though.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2008, 01:11:21 PM »
guess I can stop looking for anakin's CW fighter now. I havent seen a one since I picked mine up. Glad to hear you found yours.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »
Stopped by the Warsaw Walmart during my lake trip this weekend and seen the new gunship. I will probably get it but was in too much sticker shock to pick it up that day. $50 is quite a price for a ship that doesnt even include a fig. Wern't these like $30 when they were marketed for ROTS?
  Also the wifey reported that her store in Harrisonville had the A-wing today. $30 for that one.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2008, 04:35:17 PM »
I gotta admit some of these prices with the way the economy is going is making me make the same type of decisions Clint.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »
Nothing new at Harrisonville Wallyworld today. Mostly remnants of legacy wave 3 and clone wars wave 3.
  No gunships yet but there were 3 a-wings on the shelf. Picked up the wave 3 Mando, Jodo Cast. Wish I could find those FU 3-packs.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 04:14:07 PM »
Don't feel bad Clint, I haven't seen the FU 3 packs either.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 09:54:38 PM »
I did see that one was available in Walmart.com for $14.99. I might have to do the sight to store thing.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2008, 04:15:28 PM »
Today, the wifey brought home FX6, the 327th trooper, and Commander Faie from her Harrisonville walmart store. And like some of her other finds, they were all hidden on the back of the pegs. The plastic on the back of Faie's card was slightly peeled back like someone was going for the droid part. I thought it was interesting that Faie and the 327th clone both came with the same build a droid part.
  Still no gunships or TFU 3-packs

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »
Good scores. Your ships will come. I still haven't seen the FU three packs either!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »
At Harrisonville wal-mart, they had restocked their vehicles and I found a Trade Federation AAT and in their legends line they had all three colors of AOTC officers. I picked up the yellow officer that I needed. Their are no gunships at that store but I found one the next day at the Clinton wal-mart along with the two remaining build a droid packs that I needed. That store had one of the new Unleashed battle packs and I picked it up. It was the one with the clone armor Obi Wan.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2008, 10:31:31 AM »
looks like you are finding the goodies Clint.