Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 279938 times)

Offline CloneSniper78

• Admiral
  • I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in th
    • www.youtube.com
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #720 on: September 15, 2010, 12:44:52 AM »
Pre-cyborg Grevious 2 pack is a TRU exclusive I think.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #721 on: September 15, 2010, 02:31:47 AM »
i have a question :
can some one at hasbro please explain why the CW clones all seem to have parts that have gone green(its like the same colour green thats on the torso's of the Anti Hailfire squad)   at first it was a few matchstick helmets  now i've stopped buying clones because its impossible to find a clone thats actually all white (where he should be)   went into sainsbury and found the ambush 2 packs but had to pass as rys's arms were green and so was thires thighs and feet!   have you changed plastics ? because if you have i suggest you change back , clones are being left on the shelf because they are nearly all badly discoloured .
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #722 on: September 18, 2010, 07:00:42 PM »
Questions have been submitted for the 9/24 round our responses are due back in October.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #723 on: October 14, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »
I just got an email that our responses are delayed. I guess we are about due to submit our next round too so get your questions in!

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #724 on: October 17, 2010, 07:35:27 AM »
hello hasbro
i recently bought a x wing and was dissapointed because when i let my kid play with it he told me that when he put the wings in attack mode they would flop down into landing mode can you explain why ive wasted 50.00 pounds on a x wing witch does'nt work .
can you improve on this
thank you for your time to read this .

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #725 on: October 17, 2010, 07:55:13 AM »
hello hasbro
i recently bought a x wing and was dissapointed because when i let my kid play with it he told me that when he put the wings in attack mode they would flop down into landing mode can you explain why ive wasted 50.00 pounds on a x wing witch does'nt work .
can you improve on this
thank you for your time to read this .

Just curious, is this the bigger scaled X-wing or the smaller scaled version?

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #726 on: October 17, 2010, 01:18:43 PM »
the new wedge antilles x wing witch was legacy

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #727 on: October 17, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »
the new wedge antilles x wing witch was legacy

Hmm.  This is one which has the L-shaped lever/locking mechanism.  (I have one of these, but keep it boxed so I'm assuming it's the same mechanism all the larger scale X-wings have.  Sometimes folks don't realize they need to push the lever down AND to the right (like if you were writing the letter "L") for the wings to lock in place.  Unless the one you bought happens to be defective, the wings should get locked in place fairly tight.  If not, I recommend, as I'm sure Hasbro will, you should exchange it.  Hasbro tends to have a pretty good exchange policy on defective products.

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #728 on: October 18, 2010, 11:21:06 AM »
yeh mines got the l near the engines and mine dont go tight just flop down to landing mode like i never done anything

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #729 on: October 26, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »
Ok guys, we have one more question round to send in and as late as the answers are for our last round I am not sure if they will have another round of this. We will just have to wait and see. I aim to send ours in a day early so Thursday morning they will go. Get your burning question in!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #730 on: October 28, 2010, 09:15:52 AM »
Well we finally get our answers (Pat is not gonna like this one)!

Can someone at Hasbro please explain why the CW Clones all seem to have parts that have gone green (its like the same colour green thats on the torso's of the Anti Hailfire squad)?  At first it was a few Matchstick helmets  now i've stopped buying clones because its impossible to find a clone thats actually all white (where he should be). I went into Sainsbury and found the ambush 2 packs but had to pass as Rys's arms were green and so was Thires thighs and feet!   Have you changed plastics ? Because if you have i suggest you change back , clones are being left on the shelf because they are nearly all badly discoloured.

This is the first we have heard of this issue; we have not seen it in any of our production samples.  We'll look into it; if you could provide pics of this green it would be a big help.  While we check and guarantee production samples of everything that goes into production, sometimes things change due to material availability, changing deco masks, and the like.  Occasionally, we hear of things first from our consumers letting us know that something might be off.

For a long time, fans have asked for the AT-TE, Twin Pod Cloud Car, and Rebel Troop Transport.  For just as long, the team at Hasbro has said no way to all three of these.  Now, the AT-TE was finally made because it was seen prominently in The Clone Wars movie and cartoons.  The team from Hasbro admitted recently at this year's San Diego Comic Con that the Twin Pod Cloud Car was nixed because the senior member of the group had forbid it, but was no longer there, and now we have the Cloud Car.  So, that brings us to the Rebel Troop Transport?  Does this great item have any shot at seeing life again as a new toy?  I do believe that retail sales have shown that larger scale ships have been selling well, and the playability of this was large in the Vintage days, so I'm certain that the team from Hasbro can make the new version every bit as playable.  And, in anticipation of the answer that there just isn't enough demand for such an item, what would need to be done to prove that there IS such a demand?

Actually, the playability of the Rebel Troop Transport, in our opinion was almost nil, which is the third strike against it.  The first is the lack of interest/demand among kids, and the second is the very uninspiring look of the vehicle.  This is a triple whammy for a vehicle candidate. It was recent entertainment support that helped the AT-TE make it to reality; for those kinds of huge investments (for both us and fans) we need the vehicles to be either completely iconic (Millennium Falcon, AT-AT, Slave 1) or have recent entertainment support (AT-TE, Turbo Tank, Slave 1).

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #731 on: October 28, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
WTF!  even Curto  mentioned about the yellow/greening , the problem is that the tint is very difficult to show up in a photo....

and Hasbro your telling me that in ESB that a cloudcar is more iconic than the Rebel Transport!  jeeez

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #732 on: October 28, 2010, 10:55:12 AM »
i thought we already had a rebel troop transport question ?

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #733 on: October 28, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
well it just keeps getting better... this was a list taken from a jedinews.co.uk question about what was coming to the UK  

their answer is next to  the item

Jabba on Throne - No [Even though we were told at Celebration V this would be coming to the UK?!?]
      Jodo Kast - No
      Malevolence DVD 2 Packs (albeit without DVD’s in Europe) - No
      Galactic Heroes AT-ST - Yes at Argos (will not ship in the US this Fall)
      Clone Wars Figure 2 Packs - Senate Commandos & Cad Bane/IG-86 - No
      Kit Fisto Starfighter - Yes at Argos
      Geonosis Arena 2010 Assortment - Yes at Tesco
      Vintage Boxed Snow Speeder and TIE Fighter - Yes at Smyths  (N.b.  this retailer only has 8 outlets in the UK)
      TIE Bomber - No
      Hoth Battle Packs - Yes, to be determined where (have been seen  but at £70 each! to my US friends  thats $104)
      Star Wars Vintage Figure Collection - 9 Pack - No
      Sergeant Bric and Mat - No [We'll check this...]     WTF!
      Star Wars Mini Muggs 3 Packs - No

this just another slap in the face to the UK collector ...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:07:58 AM by wraithnine »

Offline beige-4

• Banned
  • Admiral
« Reply #734 on: October 28, 2010, 11:08:28 AM »
SHIT!!! hasbro is really taking the piss !!  >:(
come on !
jabba and jodo wont hit stores in uk CRAP!!
this is utter bs