Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 279466 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #405 on: January 17, 2010, 06:22:15 AM »
heres one q.if you are making legacy collection cancelled in the uk what about saga legends (what do you mean?).            

2 or you can make a new line called lets say the legend collection fulled with legends of the rebellion for example single carded figures from the rebellion including battle gear ,maybe a stormtrooper blaster emp blaster stormtrooper seargent pauldron and a blank rebel helmet so customizer can do something with your battle gear (uh, what is the question and are you wanting new figures or a new legends line?)

3 you can also make a battle pack like a full rogue squadron or red squadron ( Are you wanting a a new battlepack for rogue or red squadrons?)            

4 make ultimate battle packs like two x-wings  including lets say comic pack rogues who havent been released yet    (Are you wanting new xwings or battlepacks and what rogues would you like?)      

5. for another legends do the republic and maybe imperials and bounty hunters sith    (Once again very vague, just what do you mean?)        

6     expand your ideas make mini rigs like kenner
(they have already said thier new smaller vehilce offerings are designed to be like these)

7     maybe another line called species or something make a battle pack of humans,rodians,nautolans,zabrak,ewoks i would like   (Once again, what do you want here?)

8             and make playsets for example endor tree with two medium sized huts and bridges witch can connect to other endor trees  be thinkative please
(Be thinkative?)

9       and are the new 501st clones from the deserter be made because i like jesse and co.(Once again clean this up and it could be a question)

Wattoh, I took some time to go through your questions and added comments between parenthesis for each of your questions. Guy, this seems like one long run on with no real focus or any really thought out question. Now I am not a master writer by any stretch, but questions have to have proper termninology and some basic sentence structure and you start a sentence wtih a capital letter and end it with some type of punctuation. Also, you need to be specific about your wants. If you want a question submitted, take the time to properly flesh out your thought. I can see there are possibly a couple I can ask if you just clean this up.

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2010, 04:15:15 PM »
1. Hasbro will the new sculpt on Commander Stone be used for all of the new clones or is it just a new idea you tried?

2. Will you go back and update old wave one clone wars figures like to  fix articulation or give Rex and Cody modified helmets?

3. Will Commander Fil and Bel or Niner be in the new clone wars line?
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #407 on: January 20, 2010, 08:43:06 AM »
All good questions, Squirepec7. The first one, especially.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #408 on: January 20, 2010, 08:44:08 AM »
yepper those are some good ones.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #409 on: January 20, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »
I just grabbed these pics from Hasbro's latest Q&A roundup of a couple of figures that are to be released with the new Force Unleashed battle packs coming out later in the year.

Juno Eclipse

Does this Galen Marek look awesome or what?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:02:47 AM by Clonehead »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #410 on: January 20, 2010, 10:38:04 AM »
Was this the last round sites were given Clint? I have gotten an email from em regarding toyfair, but haven't gotten our last round of questions back. I would assume they will probably give us the last round back when they send us new question submission dates.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #411 on: January 20, 2010, 10:43:38 AM »
Was this the last round sites were given Clint? I have gotten an email from em regarding toyfair, but haven't gotten our last round of questions back. I would assume they will probably give us the last round back when they send us new question submission dates.
the date this was posted on Hasbro's site was the 8th of Jan. I will look some more into it.

Offline clonemedic96

• Captain
  • "Hey Sev, This one looks like your mother."-Scorch
« Reply #412 on: January 20, 2010, 03:35:34 PM »
dude that galen marek looks SICK, that gonna be a good body for custom mandos

Offline TheCloneCommander

• Commodore
    • TheCloneCommander
« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2010, 10:09:44 PM »
i agree that galen marek figure looks fantastic, i hope we get him here!!

A well-built sniper rifle is a beautiful thing. Ours has two zoom modes, "Up close and personal" and "Hello, you're dead

Offline Squirepec7

• Clone Creator Extreme
  • Banned
  • Commodore
  • "All right clankers, SUCK LASER!"Clone Trooper Jek
    • JediMaster432
« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
The Galen Marek does look really cool. I hope I can have the chance to buy them before they get bought in front of me.
"Army or not, you must realize you are DOOMED!"

Offline McMetal

• Colonel
« Reply #415 on: January 22, 2010, 08:31:29 AM »
Is it just me or has it been weeks since Hasbro has answered any questions?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #416 on: January 22, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »
You guys won't believe this, but they just sent me an email with the latest submission dates and guess what, they are due by 5PM today. We are only allowed 2 questions per submission now and there are only 12 rounds.  I will use the questions recently placed here so we can get this done by 5pm today. I don't know what that means about our questions we submitted our last round, I guess they will not be answered.

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #417 on: January 22, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »
Remember the good ol' days when questions were answered every TWO weeks?

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #418 on: January 22, 2010, 11:47:01 AM »
Ok folks, I got em submitted. I did one Legacy and one Clone Wars question. I figure this will be fair to the new two question rule. I sent an email about the answers for our last round and will let you know if I hear anything.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #419 on: January 22, 2010, 07:12:45 PM »
Cool beans buddy! We are on track to get some questions answered again.