Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 279599 times)

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #330 on: November 22, 2009, 08:48:56 AM »
I do think the question on the cancellation is valid and I am sure alot of people are left scratching their heads on the logic,  It's a big dent to a large fan base and I for one am curious to see why.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #331 on: December 01, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »
Questions submitted.

And Jay, I sent in your question for the most part unaltered and we will see if they give you guys and honest answer. Frankly, I don't see how they can expet any other type of reaction. I for one can understand your anger and feel you are probably taking it better than I would if I were to recieve the same type of information.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #332 on: December 01, 2009, 11:27:49 PM »
errrrr blimey! tamer your brave  ,you'll probably get nothing but silence on that one   
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #333 on: December 02, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »
Well i hope they answer. It's been pretty much the same way here for the last twelve months or so. we have heard though it will get better through sources and that at least 90% of Legacy we missed will be made available due to asian market missing orders over there. I feel for ya Wraith, i can only hope they see the folly of what they have done.....

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2009, 05:33:26 AM »
Well one would think that they would want to make some money and will hopefully get this type of questioning from all the various SW fan sites and will rethink thier decision. I will give you what they answer if they do. We should get some questions back tomorrow folks.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #335 on: December 04, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »
I keep checking my email for answers, but none yet folks!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #336 on: December 04, 2009, 04:05:19 PM »
Well here is the message I just got from em,

"There has been a slight hiccup with this past round of getting your Star Wars Q&A responses back to you on time. We will get them to you shortly --thank you for your understanding!"

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #337 on: December 04, 2009, 04:10:22 PM »
uhmp,    seems many a hiccups at Hasbro,

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #338 on: December 04, 2009, 06:52:00 PM »
Hasbro, you guys a like a whole company of Employees Of The Month!   Steller workmanship, you should all be proud of yourselves!

LOL   morons

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #339 on: December 10, 2009, 01:26:25 PM »
Ok, they finally sent back our answers.

1. Dear Hasbro, we are eagerly waiting for the release of the upcoming at-st, sandtrooper with dewback, and gelagrub battlepack, is there any reason your targeted street date for the release of these offerings is so far off?

The AT-ST and Dewback were pushed back to coincide with Wal-Mart's later promotional dates, while Gelagrub was delayed due to production issues with the wave it was in.  All of them are at retail right now in the U.S.

2. Dear Hasbro, we are all loving your new Freeco speeder and thought the frosted glass was a very nice touch. Wouldn't it have made more sense to release this great vehicle with a Winter Geared Obi Wan or Anakin or Captain Rex and are we going to see these nonproduced winter environment figures in the future?

The characters were not ready when we had the reference for the vehicle, and we decided it was too good to wait.  And yes, you will see the winter figures next year

3. Dear Hasbro, I would like to know if there is any attempt at a schedule for Australian star wars legacy collectors?, it seems to me that all of the figures that are on the pegs are Clone Wars, Clone Wars, Clone Wars!!! when we do get some legacy it's always seems to be wave 4 in blue and white packaging i haven't even seen new stock for 6 months.. so why is it that all that is ever stocked on our limited pegs is clone wars figures when the show is not even on air in our country?

Retailers have placed their emphasis on Clone Wars due to the new entertainment. Season 1 was very successful, and Clone Wars will be back on the air February with Season 2. The Legacy/Droid Factory basic figure SKU has definitely been a challenge for us in Australia but it has not been dropped. It has been hit hardest by the changes in the last year, resulting in less consumer takeaway of the early waves - this has resulted in inventory buildup at retail which has affected our ability to get new waves into the market. We are trying to get the remaining new waves for Spring 2010, but there is a strong likelihood that we will not be able to get them due to the current stock situation.  We are working to correct this going forward and think that we will be in a good position to "restart" the collector-targeted basic figure line when the brand resets Fall 2010.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #340 on: December 10, 2009, 01:52:52 PM »
Great, we got our answers back.
So, we can expect a year delay in getting figures of the Clone Wars episodes that we are seeing now and a possible year delay in the Aussies getting new Legacy figs? Plus the atst, the dewback, and the Gelagrub were late. Oh, and our answers were late back also.

Talk about banker's hours...........

At least they didn't completely shoot the legacy collection to the aussie's down. We should have added the UK legacy question with that one.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:54:49 PM by Clonehead »

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
« Reply #341 on: December 10, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
What kills me is, if you do not get your questions in by THEIR timetable, then they don't get answered.  Yet they deliver our answers almost a week late.  Nice.  And say what you want, all of these answers were bullshit answers.  Typical of Hasblow.

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #342 on: December 10, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Awe, my question about the Scramble on Yavin pack didn't make it!?!? You have hit the nail on the head again Phatty.

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #343 on: December 10, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
soz about that

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #344 on: December 10, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »
tamer can u ask about the bat-at that rumor and see if ther making new rebels  i need more pilots