Author Topic: Hasbro Q&A  (Read 280230 times)

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: Hasbro Q&A
« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2009, 06:53:30 PM »
Maybe the resculpted snowspeeder Hasbro has had in the works for a while will finally see the light of day. 
I haven't heard of that one.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2009, 07:36:59 PM »
resculpted snowspeeder? Hmmm.....

Offline B.R. Steel

• Colonel
« Reply #317 on: November 17, 2009, 09:31:27 AM »
Yes, in past Q&A sessions from other sites, Hasbro confirmed they were working on a new snowspeeder.  Ironically this is one ship that was originally made *too* large to be in proper scale. 

Offline beige-4

• When the unknown speak , people listen .
  • Banned
  • Admiral
  • your famous ! bask in it !
« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »
tamer ask hasbro if they are going to do a single carded new sculpt cw clone

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2009, 09:59:30 AM »
tamer ask hasbro if they are going to do a single carded new sculpt cw clone

which one guy?

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2009, 10:10:47 AM »
Dear Hasbro, a couple of weeks ago, the new Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" aired showing us two alternate color schemes of clones that we had seen before and one design that we had never seen on the series before. We had been wanting the snow version of the flamethrower trooper sculpt since the episode where it was debuted last season. What are the chances that we will see a release of the flamethrower trooper, the earmuff trooper " as it has been called" and  Waxer and Boil type camo Arf trooper figures in the future?

Also, even though you had stated that it is unlikely to happen, any random release to the Legacy line of a version of one or all of these troopers would be loved by all legacy collectors.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2009, 11:13:39 AM »
That one will go next round too Clint!

Offline night force cynic

• Captain
« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2009, 11:30:20 AM »
saw over at Rebelscum that one of the other collecting sites had a question about the comic packs' future and Hasbro answered it, they said the line is cancelled after Spring '10.    Cody's clones, Thome/T'raa, and that wave are the last assortment that will be released. 

Looks like Deliah Blue/Darth Nihl set and the Wookie/Noghri set will NOT see the light of day.   >:(

at least the Inifinities Maul with droid legs and the Camie/Fixer set will be released as convention exclusives next year, that makes me happy (I'm a big fan of the Anchorhead stuff).

Offline Reconsgt

• Grand Moff
  • Administrator
  • Moff
« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2009, 04:14:51 PM »
The Cami and Fixer set will be a welcome addition but I really wanted to see the Noghri set hit the stores.

Offline nerfherder76

• correllien actio hero
  • Cadet
    • nerfherer76 youtube account
« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
please mention to hasbro from me on behalf of all uk legacy collectors “THANKS FOR NOTHING” geesh why do us brits get the kick in the nuts .for those who may or may not know the legacy line has been cancelled in the uk not new red cards for us guys untill dec 2010 im disgusted after 30 + years of collecting they treat me this way i love the legacy line there excuse is poor sales but if there only puttin yarna & crew on pegs what do they expect so no resurgance of the jedi battle pack for poor karl this christmas :( uk importers overcharge so ill spend christmas in tears and 2010 paying over the odds for basic figures dam you hasbro dam you geesh no dewback ither i'm might as well just shoot myself now

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #325 on: November 22, 2009, 05:48:52 AM »
Any other buring questions? Our next round is due by week after next. We have two really good ones so far, but anyone wanna give an over the top number three?

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #326 on: November 22, 2009, 08:21:47 AM »
Will Hasbro re release the Yavin Battle pack? Many collectors have wanted the sled that was included for years. We finally get it made and you can't find it on the shelves. What gives? Please re release this pack of include the sled and driver in another pack.

Offline DS-61-2

• Commander
« Reply #327 on: November 22, 2009, 08:30:02 AM »
If you are looking for one I found  one on ebay for 10 bucks free shipping in the us.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #328 on: November 22, 2009, 08:42:47 AM »
this is one of the many reasons we in the u.k. are utterly fed up with hasbro   who are stopping stocking legacy in the u.k. because sales are terrible  i have a message hasbro

when we go to stores to find new stock all we see are nothing but ak-rev's and yarna's   we leave without purchasing anything ...
so heres a hint:

of course sales are down people wont purchase anything ...IF THERES NOTHING ON THE F***@!NG SHELVES!!! IT MAKES IT A BIT DIFFICULT TO SUPPORT THE LINE !      

so in light of that fact  i have a question for hasbro :

who plans the stock distribution and wave s? and are they  ...MORONS! cos if the man in the street can figure this out  why cant u ?

you claim to be trying to bring collecters back to the line ..but heres the trick pulling an entire line  from the u.k.   thus depriving the u.k. collecters of stock will not bring them back it will only make more leave ......you have effectivly killed the star wars line to the british collector and they will not forget you for it or forgive    we know the U.S.  is your primary concern and the rest of us can go swivel  so it will surprise you to know that a lot of collecters hope that you will be stripped of the license you so richly DON'T deserve!!

nuff said!
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #329 on: November 22, 2009, 08:44:38 AM »
sorry about that
 >:(