Author Topic: SDCC Republic Commando Delta Squad Exclusive  (Read 2624 times)

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
SDCC Republic Commando Delta Squad Exclusive
« on: February 11, 2020, 08:52:26 AM »
Where do I even begin? This set was awesome to finally get!

The articulation is vastly improved and each of the commandos has full articulation! The paint apps are on point and very clean. The weathering looks accurate to the game.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 06:58:24 PM by RC-1136 »
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: SDCC Republic Commando Delta Squad Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 03:53:40 AM »
Yes this set sold out quickly when it came out. That and Omega. Pretty sure I still have them around here somewhere.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 03:56:53 AM »
There were those of us who ditched the old saga figures when the more articulated TRU release versions came out.
A great set.

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 04:33:56 AM »
There were those of us who ditched the old saga figures when the more articulated TRU release versions came out.
A great set.

The saga ones are inferior in every way except the accessories. I'm so happy I have Delta and Omega Squad now.
Star Wars Fan. Action Figure Customizer/collector. Favorite Star Wars Time Period: The Clone Wars.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 05:18:10 AM »
Just saw it today that you added images of the Squad. Man, I'm glad you could add them to your collection for a reasonable price! Thanks for the review! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with them. Delta Squad will have a good home at your house and I'm sure will decorate a cool diorama honoring this epic game. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Hasbro will give us more Republic Commandos in TVC and TBS, soon!

Offline RC-1136

• Brigadier
  • For the Republic!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 09:44:11 AM »
Just saw it today that you added images of the Squad. Man, I'm glad you could add them to your collection for a reasonable price! Thanks for the review! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with them. Delta Squad will have a good home at your house and I'm sure will decorate a cool diorama honoring this epic game. Let's keep our fingers crossed that Hasbro will give us more Republic Commandos in TVC and TBS, soon!

I love my Delta Squad boys. They are pretty darn cool. I totally want TVC Bad Batch Commandos.

()rr

Offline Mos-Eisley-Customz

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2020, 03:09:12 AM »
So jealous, i'm 2 short of the set  ..scorch is my favourite, he looks bad ass!!  ..i would also love the bad batch but in the same kind of style as these over toon looking