Author Topic: STAR WARS - Scene 38 Reimagined: Vader vs. Kenobi by FXitinPost  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
Yesterday, YouTube Channel FXitinPost uploaded this video showing scene 38 of Star Wars - A New Hope reimagine: The fight between Darth Vader and Ben Kenobi was extended to over 6 minutes.
With the support of an impressive graphic engine, the confrontation of two of the most iconic characters of the Star Wars universe was taken to a different path loaded with action.
It reminds one of intense lightsaber duels seen in the Prequel Trilogy or in cinematic videogames.

This video was even teasered over a year ago and was actually supposed to air on December 12, 2018. Well, now on May 8, 2019 it's finally here:

Double-click for full screen view.

I think after all the effort the maker put into this project, it's definitely worth to share! What do you think about this reimagination of the very fist lightsaber battle we saw in the STAR WARS Saga?

Please, let us know in the comments below!

This video is online for a day, now. And there’s certainly a reason why it already got 1.7 million views, almost 115,000 likes and over 11,000 comments! The echo to this artwork is incredible.
I'll share my thoughts on this later. Actually wanted to share it yesterday right away. But this sequence gave me some serious goosebumps and my eyes didn't stay quite dry as well - nk.
Obi-Wan is my favourite character you know.

- Philipp
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 10:34:04 AM by Darth More »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: STAR WARS - Scene 38 Reimagined: Vader vs. Kenobi by FXitinPost
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 05:44:38 AM »
Hey, if you get time check out the front page or facebook and see if this is the same video another person shared. Think it is, cool fight scene thats for sure.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 12:56:06 PM »
Thank you for your reply, Tamer! It is the exact same video. Just thought it was worth sharing. Thanks for the appreciation. Now, we got the link in the forum, too. Maybe we'll read some more comments on this masterpiece.
In the meantime the video almost got 6 million views and over 312,000 likes! That's actually more than some trailers of TFA and TLJ reached!

- Philipp

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 02:17:49 AM »
I thought it was the same one.

Offline Flash

• Cadet
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:37:03 PM »
My boys and I have watched this video a few times now, and it has become our default for the scene. It's great to have creators FXitinPost and Adywan providing such great improvements. A New Hope  and The Empire Strikes Back Revisited are the default versions we turn to when we want to watch the movies.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 02:41:36 AM »
I hear you Flash.

The first name that popped into my head after I watched this was Adywan too. I wonder what he is up to?

Anyhow, I have to admit I have watched this a good many times. I would love to see them redo the whole movie! Can you imagine the space battles!