Author Topic: Bossk's Bounty Youtube Channel  (Read 19004 times)

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
Re: Bossk's Bounty Youtube Channel
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2019, 09:17:23 AM »
Hit me up on Twitter @bosskbounty - you can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and of course Youtube and the Bossk's Bounty website.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2019, 09:42:39 AM »
Nice, I am definitely gonna have to have one of these. Thanks for the review. Off to the front pages.

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2019, 12:56:38 PM »
Hit me up on Twitter @bosskbounty - you can also find me on Facebook, Instagram and of course Youtube and the Bossk's Bounty website.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2019, 02:53:34 AM »
Very nice, you have gotten a hold of some nice vintage items lately. Off to share this new review.

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2019, 11:44:38 AM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2019, 03:17:14 AM »
On the front pages.

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2019, 09:29:34 AM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2019, 06:08:34 AM »
Another video to the front pages.

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2019, 08:33:49 AM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2019, 08:46:02 AM »
Nice, off to share. The paint job looks great.

Online Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2019, 02:51:36 PM »
It's Saturday night and I just finished watching your review on the AT-ST for the second time. Now, I'm listening to over 100 minutes of soundtrack of the latest Call of Duty - Modern Warfare. And I think it's time to catch up on here a little bit. I hope you don't mind, Tim. There's a reason why you keep up the effort of sharing your videos here, too! So here are my thoughts:

I'll just pretent anyone cares for them. lol Sorry btw for my longer absence - it's been a rough sea lately.

AT-ST - The Vintage Collection

I'm quite thrilled for The Mandalorian (although I cannot watch it!). I do like the idea of Imperial weaponary falling into hands of rebels, pirates and other militias. After the fall of the Galactic Empire I can see different parties being resistant and beating the Empire with their own weapons.
I can only agree with Tamer: The paint applications on this version are absolutely phenomenal for a regular release! On the other hand we can also expect that for an $80 repaint.
It's also amazing how early you get your hands on the latest products!
I am quite surprised that Hasbro retooled the POTF Weequay as Torso for the Klatooinian...
The TLC AT-ST is one of my absolute favorite ground vehicles of the Galactic Empire, which is the main reason why I did an expansive review on it on here.
If you don't mind I'll also add your fantastic review to it, too!
I'll definitely add this version to my Walker Collection, too! And I'm quite positive that we'll see the SOTDS Hoth AT-ST from the 2010 multipack repacked in Vintage packaging next year. Hasbro were quite optimistic about my request on NYCC this year. Again, thanks to Todd for asking our questions there!

Anyhew, I'm most impressed by the weathering AND the softgoods Hasbro applied to this variant! For a MRSP of $79.99 I think a pack-in figure is the least we can expect. And it's even a new one! It's nice to listen to you making a science of how to pronounce Katoonian because other fans do (or expect you to?). Star Wars can be a strange place sometimes because people take it way too seriously.
I wouldn't mind if the Klatooinian Warrior would come on a TVC card, but maybe people would be mad then. So I think it's the best solution that Hasbro already confirmed that they will release this guy seperately in The Vintage Collection. We cannot have enough Space Priates, can we?
Still so many great characters of Rogue One to be released with a VC number...

All in all I really do like everything about this repaint! The packaging looks great and I cannot wait to get my hands on the new TVC Mandalorian figure as well!
I was hoping for an all-new AT-ST so hard since I started collecting in 2005. And in 2008 (already) I got it and was happy to not have bought the Chicken Walker.
Hasbro nailed this update that well that I don't mind them re-releasing it over and over again.
It seems like they're aware of the joint issue by now. (That TVC Endor version is a collapsing disaster, indeed...).
I'm very happy you got this vehicle that early, again! First video review in the world!

Thanks for sharing this new release in such detail! The figure and the vehicle both look amazing!
Can't wait to get my hands on them, too!

- Philipp
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 02:40:04 AM by Darth More »

Online Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2019, 02:35:30 AM »
TVC Sith Trooper and Sith Jet Trooper

I really like the fact that Disney decided to bring a new design of troopers. Their armor looks sharp and egdy - and they're red! So that they cannot turn yellow while exposed to sunlight.
I'm a big fan of The Knights of the Old Republic videogames. Therefore I was always hoping for Hasbro to give us an original Sith Trooper.
Who knows if Disney will pick up this era and make it canon. And if they do so let's hope they won't mess it up, again! At least KotOR is a word for Mrs Kennedy by now.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that those Sith Troopers will have a great appearance in The Rise of Skywalker, which I will obviosuly not watch!
I won't buy these Sith Troopers, either, but I will most definitely get this Knight of Ren, Zorii Bliss and Rey - only to make customs of the KotOR games out of them. That Knight will become a wonderful Sith Warrior and maybe I can turn Rey into Atris.
To me the Sequels don't belong to Star Wars, but who cares.

Tim, I thank you very much for giving us an in-depth look at all the new stuff coming out!

Have a great Sunday and may the Force be with you, always!

- Philipp

Online Darth More

• Grand Moff
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2019, 05:17:31 AM »
Imperial Shadow Trooper

I do like the cardback, yet I'm surprised about the Original Trilogy Logo. Looks like Disney counts them to the OT instead of LEGENDS or even the evil Expanded Universe...
Also interesting to note is the fact that the name pill only says "Shadow Trooper". So I assume this Trooper could appear in both the OT and the ST.
I also like the fact that the first repaint of the all new Imperial Stormtrooper followed that quickly! Hasbro need to give us tons of this brilliant figure! Again, thanks for the equally brilliant review!
I'll try to get four of those.

Princess Leia (Yavin Ceremony)

There seems to be a running change going on with our favorite princess...she's been found as VC164 first and now she is indeed VC150. The slot of VC150 was initially held for Darth Revan. Well, I'm happy that Hasbro listened to us and will not just give us a lazy repack. Still, I hope we'll at least get the 6 inch version of Revan downscaled to 3.75". So this update of Leia will be another figure to hunt down by all the completists and TVC purists out there.
I'm quite happy to see her on Vintage card, same with the Jawa, although the blister looks horribly misplaced on that beautiful card...
The picture of Leia looks nice, but in my opinion there were better alternatives. BlizzardForceCustoms made so many excellent choices for his custom cardbacks and his Ceremnony Leia looks better than the official release by Hasbro. Sorry Hasbro...what's wrong with you? Mr DePriest is missing a ton there...
Again, I feel a little fooled by Hasbro for giving us so many repacks of The Black Series. Why did they put The Vintage Collection on hiatus in the first place, then?
I think this Leia is a nice update. I congratulate everyone who didn't buy the Black Series. I wish I didn't, either.
All the repacked figures slow my buying habit down even further. I hardly buy any of the new TVC figures because they're either lazy repacks of TBS or ST related trash. Plus I'm a loose collector so no need to get all the cards.
Cheers! 

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 05:20:04 AM by Darth More »

Offline bossksbounty

• Bossk's Bounty
  • Cadet
  • Like a Bossk!
    • Bossk's Bounty
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2019, 02:58:21 PM »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2019, 08:08:44 PM »
my comments are on the front pages.