Author Topic: Tales From The Clone Wars - VOLUME FIVE - 23/01/2017 - ISSUE 5: Den Of Vice Pt.1  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
A new issue of Tales From The Clone Wars to welcome in the new year!

Hope you enjoy! Feedback always welcomed.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Well I know what I will be doing for my break at work today, reading this! More comments then, but off to share for now!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Well I know what I will be doing for my break at work today, reading this! More comments then, but off to share for now!

Thanks Tamer!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Well I did read this during my partial break yesterday, but then got interrupted so I couldn't post. I like where you picked up with this. There is always enough action and story to keep me interested. I am anxious to see what our clones get into. I am really liking the Mando outfit you have the one in. I just hate waiting for the next chapter. Another winner Kualan!

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Well I did read this during my partial break yesterday, but then got interrupted so I couldn't post. I like where you picked up with this. There is always enough action and story to keep me interested. I am anxious to see what our clones get into. I am really liking the Mando outfit you have the one in. I just hate waiting for the next chapter. Another winner Kualan!

Glad you liked it, Tamer. Part of the reason this issue took so long to get out is because I found myself stuck trying to juggle so many characters whilst still needing to introduce more (like the Director, Vigo Kr'ato of the Black Sun, etc) and it took me awhile to get a script that I was happy with. Now that I'm over that writing hurdle it should be a lot quicker to put together the next issue.

I also have vacation time coming up from work in the next week or so I may even be able to bash out most of the next issue then.

Offline Forceflow

• Ensign
  • Droid, please!
    • Forceflow's Special Modifications
I think it's the best Star Wars comic out there right now (yes, even better than "Darth Vader"). You've really improved over the years, and the models and staging are fantastic on this one. Eagerly awaiting the next issue.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
I think it's the best Star Wars comic out there right now

Add my name to that list too. I love the animation style and I don't know how you keep coming up with intriguing plots and sub-plots. Frankly, your stories are interesting me more than some of the plots we have for some of the films.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
I think it's the best Star Wars comic out there right now (yes, even better than "Darth Vader"). You've really improved over the years, and the models and staging are fantastic on this one. Eagerly awaiting the next issue.

Wow! That's high praise indeed! I did like the Vader comics, they had their moments (though, er, maybe let's not think too much about the Ackbar-Grievous mutant...).

I think it's the best Star Wars comic out there right now

Add my name to that list too. I love the animation style and I don't know how you keep coming up with intriguing plots and sub-plots. Frankly, your stories are interesting me more than some of the plots we have for some of the films.

It's a bit of a minefield trying to navigate all the ideas that can pop up as you can want to use them right away. One of the biggest lessons I've learned making this comic over the years is to show a little more discipline when it comes to picking which plots/subplots/characters to include at a time.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Thats where I sometimes get irritated with the tv series and even movies. We never totally finish up the story, let alone the sub plots. I know you always want to leave your audience wanting more, but I would love to see at least a sub plot or two finished off after years of faithful attendance.

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
Preview for Issue Six, Den Of Vice Pt. 2!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Oh yeah, I know what I will be doing at break today. Let me go share this before my morning internet time is gone!