General Collecting > Marvel Universe

2012 Marvel Universe and Legends

<< < (3/4) > >>

lostcauze501st:

--- Quote from: The Spectre on February 18, 2012, 09:10:00 AM ---Managed to get around "The Charge Of The Ebay Brigade" (scalper jerks that show up at TRU first thing in the morning) this morning and snagged an "Avengers" Cosmic Staff Loki while they were preoccupied with Hot Wheels and Marvel Legends :)

--- End quote ---

I went out and beat the scalpers as well this morning, didn't find the Cosmic Staff Loki but picked up the Avenger's Comic series Hawkeye and the new Marvel Universe Ages of Thunder Thor   ;D

Phatty:
I did happen to see some of the Avengers toys today, much to my surprise, and was not very impressed off the bat.  The Captain America looked very cheap and hokey, the paint looked sloppy and the likeness was way far off.  They had a couple of Lokis, and I had the same problem with him, as well as Thor.  Much to my disdain, I saw 3 different Iron Men on the pegs under the Avengers packaging, so looks like they're already trying to kill off that line as well with an overabundance of Iron Men that no one wants.

FlakBait:
Went to target this morning and bought archangel, black widow, and dare devil

EnigmaticOne:
That image of Drax reminded me, I heard there might be a follow-up team pack for GOTG. I'm kind of looking forward to it, although there are sets shelf-warming at my local TRU.

Tamer:
I saw some Marvel Legends today with a weird green looking spider man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version