General Collecting > Marvel Universe

2012 Marvel Universe and Legends

<< < (2/4) > >>

ActionFigEmpire:
There are a few variants and figures missing from your photos... like Madam Hydra, The Future Foundation Spidey, Dark Captain America/US Agent. As a long time collector I'm not sure how I feel about these. The last waves after Hasbro bought out Toy-Biz were not as good as the old Toy-Biz ML figures. I am excited to see Klaw tho! Also a BAF Terrax? Friggin sweet! But the most mistifying thing of all to me is the Lord Helspont they're trying to pass off as a Ghost Rider figure. Kinda cool in its own!

Tamer:
AFE, these are the press images that Hasbro released to us so hopefully they eventually come up with high rez images of the rest you mentioned and we will keep looking.

As far as comments about all of these I see listed, I think that Blue Flaming Ghost Rider looks absolutely brilliant. Speaking of Ghost Rider, I was saddened to see that Marvel sued the original creator of this character and comic book, but I know there are two sides to every story. At least two anyhow.

Phatty:
Actually, they're not variants, they're running changes.  They'll start with Madame Masque and move over time to Madame Hydra, and so forth.

ActionFigEmpire:
Oh that's odd. I was used to the variant/chase figures (mostly repaints and unmasked versions) that ToyBiz did back in the day... I did post a link above with images of the other figures, tho they're clearly at ToyFare.

The Spectre:
Managed to get around "The Charge Of The Ebay Brigade" (scalper jerks that show up at TRU first thing in the morning) this morning and snagged an "Avengers" Cosmic Staff Loki while they were preoccupied with Hot Wheels and Marvel Legends :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version