Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

Upgrading to new forums...

<< < (3/5) > >>

ActionFigEmpire:
Everything looks great! I looked at it right after the change and I felt a bit uneasy. Then I had dinner and looked again and I really like it! I have a 14" laptop screen that I use most often and I get the displaced "Unread Posts" buttons as well.

My only note for something to change would be to add the ability to see who is browsing which topics and which members are signed in and how many guests are on as well. Maybe it's still there, but I can't seem to see it.

Otherwise, awesome job!

Tamer:
Thanks for the comments guys, sounds like its working pretty well. I wish there was some kind of auto size thing we could do for our upper banner based on platform or monitor size. I will look into that.

And I do believe AFE that you should be able to still see who is on and the guests at the very bottom, but I will look into that too. Thought I saw that yesterday. I am sure there will be a few growing pains, but giving folks the most secure forums free from spammers, viruses and the like as well as letting new members join (that was actually broke!) was paramount in deciding to get this done.

mashby:
:)
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=523994.0

Clonehead:
Sounds like you saved us again. Thanks, Shawn.

Phatty:
Shawn, as far as the top banner goes, try giving it a % size ratio instead of defined pixel parameters, such as 80%, and then give it a break afterwards, placing the "New Posts Since Last Visit" section underneath it and see how that works, or give that section the other 20% (or however you'd like to see it) and it will display evenly, regardless of monitor size.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version