Imperial Bulletin > Imperial HR Office

Upgrading to new forums...

(1/5) > >>

Tamer:
It shouldn't affect anything here other than perhaps a style change as 2.0 doesn't have our current theme called blue roses.

I have been assured all of our content that has been posted here will not change. So, if you see a new look its just upgrading the forums to better software and security.

Folks have been having a hard time registering and some of the 1.19 mod packages were interfering. I just wanted to send out word.

Tamer:
Folks, we have upgraded to 2.0 successfully and everything has loaded successfully.

It will take us a bit of time to get it back to our dark look, but my smf team is on it.

You will have to trust me from the way it was yesterday this is a huge improvement.

Clonehead:
had me nervous for a few min. Couldn't get my shipyards fix..

Tamer:

--- Quote from: Clonehead on August 18, 2014, 05:58:32 PM ---had me nervous for a few min. Couldn't get my shipyards fix..

--- End quote ---

I have an smf forum team just for the forums here now. They are setting it up as close as we can get it to what we had before.

Trust me folks the upgrades are gonna make it so much safer in here. We will have the newest smf system installed!

Tamer:
Ok, getting this as fixed as I can get it for now. It has a slightly newer look, but enough of our old I do believe for us to navigate.

Talk to your mods if there is something you can't find and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that our forums is safe once again as it was close to crashing on us folks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version