Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

spudafett's vehicles (last update: mando speeder video!!!)

<< < (107/108) > >>

DocOutlands:
JAYSUS!!!   :o  Effin' CRISPY work, spud!!!

Yah, you better make a vid!  Or else!

And a tut on making that duster wouldn't be amiss, either.

I think the fig orientation on the bike is accurate to an old Boba Fett comic, but I thought it looked pretty stupid then, too.  eh-heh - I think a local store still have one or two of those bikes, so I need to go snatch them up poste haste.

SITHHAPPENS:
hey spuda i really like this speeder even more i bought one over weekend original made really cheap figure very hard to fit on seat night & day compared to yours so bravo !!! ;D ;D ;D

CloneSniper78:
Hey Devin that speeder simply rules man! I love the paint, lights, mods, and the exhaust pipe is killer. That speeder is a serious crotch-rocket SW style. VVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!! It's gone baby.

spudafett:
thanks guys... I'm going to do a poll in a new thread for what speeder gets this treatment next so watch for that thread and vote (or give me ideas)

spudafett:
hey guys, I finally uploaded my mandalorian speeder tutorial.

This is a video going through the entire process, start to finish, for moving the foot pedals from the front original orientation to the backwards "crotch rocket" orientation.

Sorry for it's length, I had a shortened, edited video but I uploaded the wrong one....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version