Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

spudafett's vehicles (last update: mando speeder video!!!)

(1/108) > >>

spudafett:
I know I've posted most of these before in my previous thread, but... since we have a new section I thought I'd go through and repost all my custom vehicles.

I'll try to keep this as organized as I can with each vehicle posted in a seperate post in this thread...  this may take me a few days to get everything up too, so keep checking the thread.

spudafett:
first up is my custom from scratch AT-PT.  I fell in love with this vehicle when I was in middle school and got my fist coppy of the "essential guide to star wars vehicles and vessles."  I was obsessed back then (like I'm not now) and did countless concept sketches of my own shadowing what I saw in my guidbook...

anyway, enough nastalgia, here is the AT-PT from scratch.

I only used sheet styrene, cardstock, and a couple lego technic parts and alot of superglue to create this monstrosity...
I know it looks pretty horrible now that I look back on it... I will probably revisit this custom and repaint it and add some greeblie details to it.

spudafett:
next is a realy early custom I did.  This is just a darth maul sith speeder with some added greeblies...  I was trying to make a speeder for boba fett that he could use to cary extra jetpacks and equipment on...  I never finished this one and it's sitting in my fodder box now...

not at all my best custom...I've removed everything I added to it since then and have been meaning to do something different with that speeder.

spudafett:
heh... not realy a vehicle per se, but I guess it qualifies. 

"spider fett"

spudafett:
The kidos have been in cub scouts for two years in a row now and I've had the priviledge of helping them make their pinewood derby cars.  These arn't star wars customs but they are still "customs" in my mind. 

in each car they came up with the design ideas and I did the dremeling and most of the painting. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version