Author Topic: 6" Han Solo in Carbonite Choices  (Read 828 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
6" Han Solo in Carbonite Choices
« on: October 07, 2015, 03:16:42 AM »

This week we feature another much needed SW Offering...

I have decided to make Wednesday our what do we sorely need and try to show you where to find it day. Last week out we featured some of the awesome 6" Soft Goods Cloaks by one rickhor409 and we got a most excellent response.

Well today I am back with a way for you to get a 6" Han Solo in Carbonite. This was part of the exclusive SDCC Boba Fett Offering that got the six inch line started and Hasbro has said that we may see it again offered singly down the road. Evidently that road is still far in the distance as there isn't even a hint of a rumor of this seeing retail again.

So, I am here to show you that there is hope. eBay to the rescue. You can right now get three different versions of this on the proverbial find anything place. From High to Middle to Low End Range with a range in price from $59 dollars to $25 dollars you have what seems to me to be three pretty good choices for how to add this to your collection if you weren't able to score that pricey SDCC Exclusive.

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: 6" Han Solo in Carbonite Choices
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 06:05:33 AM »
I like where this topic is heading, Shawn.
Like you, I haven't seen any future release of this one in hint or rumor since. I have been watching these and notice the prices are fairly consistent and the quality seems to look right.

I have like 2-3 of these laying around in the hobby room unpainted.
I meant to send you one but haven't gotten to it.

I have been castin them with an immersed foam insert to save on resin and weight for international shipping.

Are these casters offering them completely solid?
They would be more weighty that way. What if I filled one with pennies?

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: 6" Han Solo in Carbonite Choices
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 06:48:13 AM »
I bought my brother one of these last Christmas. It was the $34 one from  darkknight4516. It took quite a while to ship but he says the scale is right the paint apps a details are great. He says it is solid, which is good in my opinion. I haven't gotten one myself yet.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:06:59 AM by JDeck »