Imperial Review > Misc. Reviews

Bandai-Tamashii Nations SH Figuarts/Movie Realization

<< < (2/7) > >>

darthcrassus:
I'm considering getting this, but am a bit put off by the golden hair. How much of a bother is it in person?

JDeck:

--- Quote from: darthcrassus on September 25, 2015, 06:49:15 AM ---I'm considering getting this, but am a bit put off by the golden hair. How much of a bother is it in person?

--- End quote ---

Its really not that bad. I got used to it. I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker by any means. If you really don't like it you can dull it down with thinned matte clear coat, or a thin brown wash. The great thing is it is removable, so you can alter the color without running the risk of ruining the face.

JDeck:

--- Quote from: Tamer on September 25, 2015, 03:05:51 AM ---Looks wonderful to me too. Man, liking these reviews, but hating the fact that I want to buy this stuff now. Off to share.

--- End quote ---
  Many thanks again! Yeah I'm hooked on Figuarts. Especially with the headsculpts and figure form. The humanoid non armored figures like Luke obi wan maul, Figuarts are the best.

darthcrassus:

--- Quote from: JDeck on September 25, 2015, 09:44:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tamer on September 25, 2015, 03:05:51 AM ---Looks wonderful to me too. Man, liking these reviews, but hating the fact that I want to buy this stuff now. Off to share.

--- End quote ---
  Many thanks again! Yeah I'm hooked on Figuarts. Especially with the headsculpts and figure form. The humanoid non armored figures like Luke obi wan maul, Figuarts are the best.

--- End quote ---

I just preordered Luke and see how he is, but I have a feeling I'll be supplementing my TBS collection with humanoid figures from Figuarts.

CloneSniper78:
Nice!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version