Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Birthday Custom Challenge 2015!

<< < (2/13) > >>

Mandalore25:

--- Quote from: Tamer on September 12, 2015, 04:16:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mandalore25 on September 12, 2015, 03:53:04 PM ---Well I was thinking Rebels, or the jedi temple guard, but if it's Force Awakens only I'll be sitting out this one.

--- End quote ---

I was kinda hoping we could all get behind the new movie too. Maybe we can catch one of your interests next time out.

--- End quote ---
It's cool, just wanted to clarify, first part says Force Awakens figure, final entry post requrments says 5 POA figure. Personally I can't back a movie I haven't seen

Clonehead:
I see shawns point though, more cultural impact using the tfa stuff.
More of a current public point made against the 5poa onslaught.

I'm game, and I know just the figure to convert.

hemble:
Sounds like a great idea now to see if I can find any TFA figures in my area. And hope all goes well Shawn.

Ron

Tamer:

--- Quote from: hemble on September 12, 2015, 09:26:52 PM ---Sounds like a great idea now to see if I can find any TFA figures in my area. And hope all goes well Shawn.

Ron

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ron, think we are getting there. Using this Bash to have a bit of fun and escape all that crazy medical stuff for now. And thanks Yarders for all the messages of concern and support lately, I appreciate them.

--- Quote from: Clonehead on September 12, 2015, 08:17:42 PM ---I see shawns point though, more cultural impact using the tfa stuff.
More of a current public point made against the 5poa onslaught.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that was my thinking. I will be honest I also want to go to NYCC and showcase a few of these figures and recipes to show Hasbro how easy it would be to just make some decent figures. Like Ghostskull's Finn in FO Stormtrooper Armor. With the Finn head and torso he was able to use arms and a lower half to really make something we could all get behind.

--- Quote from: Mandalore25 on September 12, 2015, 06:35:33 PM ---first part says Force Awakens figure, final entry post requirements says 5 POA figure. Personally I can't back a movie I haven't seen

--- End quote ---

I can understand that too thinking of some of the prequels. I am already liking the FO Troopers though with their Johnston and McQuarrie look so if nothing else I can get behind that.

Bronxstalker:
Just wanted to say, I'm sorry to hear about your wife.  My thoughts go out to you, your wife and family.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version