Author Topic: Imperial Industrial Vehicle  (Read 1589 times)

Offline CoruscantiMoff

• Cadet
  • All Hail the Empire!
Imperial Industrial Vehicle
« on: September 08, 2015, 08:37:49 PM »
This is a fuel tanker used by Imperial patrols in the Coruscant underworld. It is a junk pile of a craft only meant to transport fuel to hapless Imperial vehicles enforcing law in the Wild West of Coruscant. The Imperial vehicle is one of a kind made by patrol troopers for their personal use. It is made from old parts of ships and a standard fuel tank. It is slow, unsafe, and falling apart but it gets fuel to stranded Imperial walkers in the Underworld. Many vehicles of its kind is abandoned in the Underworld after attacks by criminal organizations seeking to steal the valuable cargo. These fuel tankers are practically defenseless, the only defense is the pilot's blaster. Please give feedback on ways to improve this vehicle, give suggestions for vehicles and guide me on how to make vehicles.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Imperial Industrial Vehicle
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 03:03:53 AM »
First off, welcome to ISY. Your first post is now on our front page!

As for improvements I like the simplicity here. Perhaps painting the entire vehicle an Imperial Grey and maybe adding an imperial waterslide decal might Empire this one up a bit, but it works as is in my opinion.

Offline Sjefke

• Commodore
  • The Yuzzum is in
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 05:45:00 AM »
I like it. 

Offline BenAlius

• Commander
  • All Hail the Empire!
    • #Buildingtoysformyson blog
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 10:19:29 PM »
First off, welcome to ISY. Your first post is now on our front page!

As for improvements I like the simplicity here. Perhaps painting the entire vehicle an Imperial Grey and maybe adding an imperial waterslide decal might Empire this one up a bit, but it works as is in my opinion.

I agree on Tamer on the painting it grey.
But this is already nice as it is also! Good job
Check out my #Buildingtoysformyson blog!
http://gewooneenchris.wix.com/buildingtoysformyson