Author Topic: The Force Awakens Figures on eBay!  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
The Force Awakens Figures on eBay!
« on: August 13, 2015, 02:21:33 PM »

The Force Awakens Figures hit eBay!

Well the TIE Fighter is out of the proverbial Hangar as we see our first listings for The Force Awakens Merchandise today. Of course we knew that the release date probably wouldn't hold everywhere as retail people in many places wouldn't adhere to the date for Force Friday. Most of it seems centered in the states of WV and OH from what I have been able to quickly glean (kinda thought it would be Asian Sellers) and unfortunately most of the merchandise I have seen seems to be 5 POA for the 3.75" Line. Click here to see the latest eBay Search for The Force Awakens Figures. Some of them look really cool even if they are 5 POA!

Offline Clonehead

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: The Force Awakens Figures on eBay!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 06:01:28 AM »
This seems a bit excessive coming from the bidders for stuff that isn't that far from a mass release.
The rest of the wave is out there including Jango but Han here is the most popular.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Black-Series-Han-Solo-18-6-Figure-/321957551287?hash=item4af62a5cb7:g:kOcAAOSw3KFWe5b1
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 12:49:48 PM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 12:53:45 PM »
Wow, that seems crazy! Time to go share!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 06:00:15 AM »

Vipers Kingdom offers new The Force Awakens Figures!

Thats right, you can now buy the newer TFA Figures like the Resistance Admiral Ackbar above from Asian Power Seller Vipers Kingdom. With over half of them sold already I look for the rest to go today.

Rest assured those are not the only new TFA Figures he has up for grads. Click here to see them all.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 06:08:27 AM »
A new Walmart Articulated Wave has just been released by one of the Asian Power Sellers.

Maybe the Asian Power Sellers ought to do a preview show. It seems their releases are always first. I bet this drives Hasbro crazy!