Author Topic: AMT/ERTL diecast naboo starfighter  (Read 3915 times)

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
AMT/ERTL diecast naboo starfighter
« on: August 25, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »
I got this at the flea market a while back and have got to say it's by far my favorite star wars model I've ever put together.  The metal diecast is amazing.  It comes prepainted and all you have to do is screw it together.  The cockpit, pilot and r2 unit were all that had to be painted so there was some customization quality there, unlike the new revel snap-kits that come with everything painted....

I realy love the durable diecast feel to this model and have it proudly dispayed with my action fleet ships and other models.  it's around 7 inches long which makes it just slightly larger than action fleet scale.  I don't have an action fleet naboo starfighter to compare it to unfortunately :(

Anyway, if you like models with little to no work involved look for one of these. 

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: AMT/ERTL diecast naboo starfighter
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »
Is this about twice the size of a titanium and come with a stand? I have a metal one of these and just figured it was a larger titanium.

Offline spudafett

• Mando Master
  • Moff
  • He's no good to me mashed!
    • deviant art
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 06:50:36 PM »
it's closer to the size of the titanium ultras, the larger 6 inch ones.  It's actually around 7 inches long.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »
One of my kids may have gottten me one of these. It is missing a back piece though.